Honored Contributor

It appears your favorite 'girl' is busy again.  Please be on the look-out.  I now understand what you were talking about.  Hope you are doing well....miss your emails.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Please send me an email.  I have accidentally deleted your email address.  Thanks!  Love you.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Finally sending box to you.  Will mail it out tomorrow....there's a lot of 'stuff' in it...It's heavy...don't remember all that's in it as it's been packed up since before knee operation....HA!

Enjoy.  Love you so much Cathy....

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@ECBG Finally sending box to you.  Will mail it out tomorrow....there's a lot of 'stuff' in it...It's heavy...don't remember all that's in it as it's been packed up since before knee operation....HA!

Enjoy.  Love you so much Cathy....

@Annabellethecat66,I just Love you!  Working so much, but when spring comes, so do I!!!  You're SO sweet and thoughtful all of the time!  I can't wait until I hug you to pieces!!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have another 'fun' box ready to mail out to you.  Will try to get it into the mail on Tuesday.  Some jewelry too this time.  Love you, Annabelle/Linda

Honored Contributor

@ECBGMailed out the box yesterday afternoon.  You should get it in 2 days.  Enjoy!  Love you.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66,Hello Lovely!  Thank you so very much.

Did you get last night's snow?  Off today.  After last week's ice snow and my three and a half drive, I've had enough this season.

Honored Contributor

Yes!  It was slightly more than a dusting but not much more.  I didn't go out (no reason).

A friend of mine posted from North Carolina and she actually got more snow than we did here in Northern Va.

Hope all is well with you.  Excited for you to see what I sent you.  Love you.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, sorry to intrude on your thread but wondering if you were able to recover your lost emails?  Hoping you will or already have.  Like I said, that's a museum's worth of emails. 

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori No, but thanks for asking.  I even looked in the trash dump thing.

I guess they're in "The Cloud" Lori!  Ha!  I probably should ask my son-in-law to get them for me as I know he knows how to retrieve them because he's done it for my other daughter.

I'll ask my daughter that does my business things if there's anything I might need.  She'll say, "Ugh!  No mom!  Glad you got rid of all of that 'stuff'".  Ha!

Take care Lori!  ps my phone looks so weird now I've tried to keep up with the mail on it and it says something like 7 messages.  But if I don't delete the junk it will be back building in no time.

I think it's because I'm always searching the internet for things and even though I try not to it's impossible not to leave some 'cookies' or notice I've been on the website.  Plus my daughter gives guys my phone number who want to date her...(How about that, so I can tell them to go jump in a lake...Ha).

Anyway, thanks for thinking of me.