Honored Contributor

Re: ASK FOR MORE JOSEPH COTTEN, AND WE GET HIM, STAT! (FRIDAY 8:00 P.M. EASTERN TCM)

@MarnieRez3, thanks!  I think a bunch of us passionate film fans on these Q boards would make a pretty decent panel discussion group for TCM!  At least as enthusiastic  as some of the ones they've had....

Trusted Contributor

Re: ASK FOR MORE JOSEPH COTTEN, AND WE GET HIM, STAT! (FRIDAY 8:00 P.M. EASTERN TCM)

@Oznell
Agreed! There are a lot of truly dedicated and knowledgeable movie fans on these boards!
Honored Contributor

@Oznell  Just watched 'the man in the cloak'. Very good. The writing was so clever and the JC character quoted poetry alot. Beautiful poetry. Anyway, it was quirky, spooky, and had some 'real character' characters in it, lol.

I was really disappointed that for some reason my recording of A Blueprint for Murder did not record. My DVD player has strict orders to record it the next time it is shown on ANY channel. Sounds very good.

Honored Contributor

Oh, thanks for the report on "......Cloak",  @Judaline.  It does sound good.

So sorry your machine didn't record.  Luckily, "A Blueprint for Murder" shows up on the Fox Movie Channel from time to time, and now TCM will be showing it again at some point...

Honored Contributor

I also like The Farmers Daughter.  It is not on much but it is good.  Loretta Young is in it.Smiley Happy