Honored Contributor

Re: ANYONE WATCHING WORST COOKS IN AMERICA THIS SEASON?

I don't start to watch a new season of this until the circus has left town.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched the first episode of the new season yet, but I have watched all seasons.  I'm just glad that Robert Irvine isn't in the show.  He did that one season with Anne B and I just can't really stand watching him.  He skeeves me out.

Respected Contributor

I'll say it here as I say on Twitter...fakest show on television. I'm disappointed in Tyler Florence as I thought he stopped doing the show for good. I am not surprised by Anne..

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love this show.  

I’ve always thought Chef Anne was a strong instructor, and her red team has won more cookoffs than the blue team, regardless of who instructs them.   I prefer to see Chef Tyler with Chef Anne in this program.   

Contributor

I watch it every year even though I don't know why. I complain about it all the time.
If these people can't cook at all why do they start them out with such complicated dishes? I'm a pretty good cook and even I would have trouble with some of those recipes.
Esteemed Contributor

I've never watched the show.....the promos were bad enough for me.  Don't like Anne Burrell either.  This stuff is all so scripted.

Valued Contributor

Anne is very annoying - can't take very much of her.  Wish they would replace her, with maybe Lorraine Pascal.

Honored Contributor

The program seems fake and very scripted.  No one, absolutely, no one could be as clueless as some of the people on that show appear to be.

Honored Contributor

I watch it.  I do think the first season was the best before all the crazy antics. And I agree, at least some of it is scripted. I remember one of the celebrity versions I think it was the Jackson lady didn't know how to do something so basic the clip kept popping up all over the place.  But then, she turned around and separated an egg in her hand just like a chef would.  I still use the shell to shell method.  

Respected Contributor

I tried to watch sunday night and it just seemed so fake to me I turned the channel.