Honored Contributor

ANYONE WATCHING PERFECT HARMONY?

I love Bradley Whitford (especially when he was Josh Lyman on West Wing) and couldn't see him doing this show when it premiered.   What a surprise .....  cuter than I expected it to be!

Anyone watching this show?

Honored Contributor

Re: ANYONE WATCHING PERFECT HARMONY?

Yes, I've been watching it.  I also like him and didn't realize he could do comedy.

I haven't quite figured out if I like it enough to continue watching, though.

Contributor

Yes, I was looking forward to seeing Bradley Whitford again. Loved his comedic character in Trophy Wife which only lasted a season. Also, Marcia Gay Hardin was great. I’m still on the fence with the new show, but will continue to watch. 

Honored Contributor

I kind of like it, it's a bit heavy on the stereotypes, but I do like Bradley, so I'll keep watching.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I kind of like it, it's a bit heavy on the stereotypes, but I do like Bradley, so I'll keep watching.

@QVCkitty1 

I think that might be what's bothering me.  And it's somewhat formulaic.  There's just something "missing" for me, and I can't quite put my finger on it.

Honored Contributor

Love his houseboat. I do like the singing but most the characters are weird (although somewhat lovable).

Honored Contributor

Granted, it's a peculiar show .... but sometimes peculiar works out.