Honored Contributor

ANYONE WATCHING BLOOD & TREASURE?

This one has attractive lead characters ... and great scenery .... but its not holding my interest.   

Anyone  watching?  Your thoughts?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ANYONE WATCHING BLOOD & TREASURE?

I have watched it from the beginning. It is like being tortured. I keep thinking it will get better every week but so far it is a big fail.  Can't wait until it is over. 

Esteemed Contributor

I so wanted it to be like Whiskey Cavalier, but it wasn't. The critics have said that the acting is bad, there is no chemistry between the actors, and its a little lacking. I think in any show, its the chemistry of the actors that makes or breaks it. We stopped watching it after one show. It didn't hold our interest. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do watch this one every week, it's okay but it's getting boring. Not much action, love to listen to her accent but he's ho-hum, not very good looking. Almost can't wait until they finish this one. Probably won't be back next summer.

I do love the scenery too as someome mentioned.

And the guy in WC was so much more better looking.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A classic example of a show that should have been more time-limited than it has turned out to be. I thought the premise and many of the production values were solid but it just seems to go on and on. I watch it most weeks, even when I end up taping and fast forwarding through, as the twists and turns have gotten a little long in the tooth. I think the female lead is attractive but my gosh, other than having a nice body, when did Matt Barr get so homely? He looks better with lighter hair. I find the acting is so-so. Some are better than others.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It wasn't holding my interest either so I stopped dvr-ing it after the third episode.

Honored Contributor

I can't believe Whiskey Cavalier was taken off to be replaced by that hot mess!

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I have watched it from the beginning. It is like being tortured. I keep thinking it will get better every week but so far it is a big fail.  Can't wait until it is over. 

@elated 

Can you believe this show got renewed???  ugh!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@elated wrote:

@elated 

Can you believe this show got renewed???  ugh!!!

They didn't renew Whiskey Cavalier but renewed this show. Are the network executives on heavy drugs!!!!! 😠😡😩