Frequent Contributor

Re: ANYONE WATCH THE BACHELOR?

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I watched all season but skipped last nights. I don’t care who ends up with Big Baby Huey.

OMG......

laughing gif.gif

Occasional Contributor

Awww, I thought Colton and Cassie were sweet together - the very picture of young love. 

Regular Contributor

They were cute together but she does seem so immature. She is very attractive, but Colton was not only drawn to blondes. On the Bachelorette, he was with Becca, who sent him home, I believe the night he told her he was a virgin. On Bachelor in Paradise, he rekindled a relationship with Tia, also brunette and before he became "famous" he supposedly dated former Olympian champion Aly Raisman for a year?????

So which was the relationship that broke his heart that his dad and he talked about???

And why did he have to mention his virginity at all..................it made me start to wonder......

My choice for him and then for next Bachelorette was Caelynn, Hannah B.'s nemesis - sorry Hannah B. is very pretty - great figure - but no personality at all - they will have to coach her - I have visions of her quitting - all she can say is "roll tide?"

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

Colton & Cassie seem happy, hope it works out for them. The new Bachelorette, Hannah seemed so awkward meeting the 5 men so not sure how she'll do...anyway the show is just mindless fun.

I didn’t watch but I would give her a pass. Meeting someone new (5) can be awkward especially in front of an audience. Also being on TV and live could make anyone nervous, I’m sure she’ll be fine.

Thats what the show is...meeting men, being able to have  conversations, being quick on your feet with lots of personality, making it fun - interesting to watch & I don't think she can carry the show. Not knowing what to do, stand, say is not a good start but I wasn't surprised, she was soso on the Bachelor & awful on After the Final Rose. I wish her well but not sure I'll watch.