Respected Contributor

Re: ANYONE WATCH THE BACHELOR?

@Emma Bunting wrote:

@ahoymate wrote:

SeaMaiden, Colton is only 23, give the guy a break.

Pretty sure he's 27. Anyway.....I think Hannah B is the WORST choice for bachelorette. She's awkward....giggles too much....not very articultate and seems faker than fake to me. 

She's a pageant girl with a fake, ovely big, plastered on smile. She's in it for the fame and attention. Not that most of them arent'....but she's just too obvious about it. 

I don't think I will be able to watch her as bachelorette. But I didn't think I'd watch Colton because I don't particulary care for him......and yet I did!

@Emma Bunting, you took the words out of my mouth regarding Hannah B.  My hope was for Elise to be the next one. 

Respected Contributor

I cannot believe the faux drama between Colton/Cassie was sooooo drawn out.  I know they had to fill time but wow.  Hopefully, they will not rush into marriage.  They seem so young and naieve.

As for Hannah, what in the world were thinking choosing her.  She seems to struggle forming thoughts and getting them into any coherent content. 

She struggled coming up with a toast during the show and when meeting Colton's parents seemed unable to hold any type of conversation.  She sat and giggled.

It was painful watching her on stage last night.  I kept waiting for Chris to rush in and help the poor girl out.

As much as I enjoy watching this mindless entertainment to get away from news/politics, I don't think I can do Hannah's season.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Trusted Contributor

I watched this train wreck and it was obvious (at least to me) that they would end up together so good luck to them.

For the first time ever I will NOT be watching the next Bachlorette.  If you follow the Bachelor on Instagram you should see all the comments about Hannah.  Nearly everyone doesn't understand why they picked her because she can barely put a sentence together and she was horrible on the show last night.

Respected Contributor

after the fence jump drama took a look after last week on R Steve and he said Cassie and Colton hooked up and  Hannah B would be the new Bachelorette.  Taysia should have been the Bachelorette.

Hannah is a pageant girl is that why she was selected ?  maybe she was a fan favorite? its going to be a rolling Tide season

Cassie has Hollywood stars in her eyes, .her sister is an actress.

Super Contributor

Hannah B is awkwardSmiley Sad(((( I wanted Hannah G. She is so beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

Colton & Cassie seem happy, hope it works out for them. The new Bachelorette, Hannah seemed so awkward meeting the 5 men so not sure how she'll do...anyway the show is just mindless fun.

I didn’t watch but I would give her a pass. Meeting someone new (5) can be awkward especially in front of an audience. Also being on TV and live could make anyone nervous, I’m sure she’ll be fine.

Frequent Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

after the fence jump drama took a look after last week on R Steve and he said Cassie and Colton hooked up and  Hannah B would be the new Bachelorette.  Taysia should have been the Bachelorette.

Hannah is a pageant girl is that why she was selected ?  maybe she was a fan favorite? its going to be a rolling Tide season

Cassie has Hollywood stars in her eyes, .her sister is an actress.

Oh I didn't realize that Hannah's sister was an acress! That speaks volumes. I also was hoping that Taysia was going to be the next bachelorette. She is the only one who had any real depth to her. I honestly thuoght that she and Colton had the best connection. All I saw between him and Cassie was lust. And that was purely on his side. 

Frequent Contributor

@bonappetit wrote:

Hannah B is awkwardSmiley Sad(((( I wanted Hannah G. She is so beautiful.

I agree that Hannah G is beautiful .....but she really didn't have much personality or "spark".....and they definitely need someone like that to carry a season. 

Hannah B will be a disaster. 

Trusted Contributor

Tayshia would have been my choice. Depth and thoughtfulness seem to be part of her personality. 

Esteemed Contributor

Not a big Bachelor can but I watched the last three episodes to see how the show was going to pull this season off.  What a mess and what a young, immature bachelor!