Respected Contributor

Did anyone watch The Bachelor?  What did you think?  Also, what was you opinion on the next Bachelorette?

Honored Contributor

Re: ANYONE WATCH THE BACHELOR?

I have watched it.  Not at all impressed with “Boltin’”. Is this the best guy they could find???

I didn’t hear who would be the next batchelorette.  

Respected Contributor

Colton & Cassie seem happy, hope it works out for them. The new Bachelorette, Hannah seemed so awkward meeting the 5 men so not sure how she'll do...anyway the show is just mindless fun.

Honored Contributor

The new bachelorette is Hannah B. She seems to be ok but definitely not my first pick.

Trusted Contributor

I’m so happy for Colton! He and Cassie are adorable together. Not sure if I’ll watch Hannah B. 

Respected Contributor

I felt like it was too much fake drama. I do not get the feeling that Cassie is in love or interested in being in love. Maybe she is not ready. I am glad they are slowing down to get to know each other.

Hanna B made it so obvious that all she wants is the limelight. I do not think she is looking for someone special

They really need to line up some big and strong men to be able to handle being jumped on like a howler monkey.

doxie

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like Colton goes for the barbie doll blond look.  He seems very shallow and cries like  a baby.  Hyper sensitive. That would turn me off.    It will not last as Cassie is just not that in to him.   Colton being a virgin might have   brought her back around for the SPECIAL NIGHT.  lol!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

SeaMaiden, Colton is only 23, give the guy a break.

Frequent Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

SeaMaiden, Colton is only 23, give the guy a break.

Pretty sure he's 27. Anyway.....I think Hannah B is the WORST choice for bachelorette. She's awkward....giggles too much....not very articultate and seems faker than fake to me. 

She's a pageant girl with a fake, ovely big, plastered on smile. She's in it for the fame and attention. Not that most of them arent'....but she's just too obvious about it. 

I don't think I will be able to watch her as bachelorette. But I didn't think I'd watch Colton because I don't particulary care for him......and yet I did!

Respected Contributor

Emma bunting, yes, Colton is 27. Still, he's so young & innocent. I agree about Hannah B not a great choice.