Esteemed Contributor

Re: ANYONE WATCH THE BACHELOR?

I watched all season but skipped last nights. I don’t care who ends up with Big Baby Huey.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

SeaMaiden, Colton is only 23, give the guy a break.

@ahoymate   How does being 23 let him be a cry baby?   He cries like a 3 year old.👶🏻 

Super Contributor

SeaMaiden, are you so old & callous you don't remember how tender you can be when someone you are smitten with breaks your heart? Do we really want John Wayne types that hide their feelings?

Honored Contributor

'Seriously', I didn't think that I would be interested in watching this season.

However, I thoroughly enjoyed each episode.

I believe that Cassie mentioned that she had only two dates with Colton, and therefore, in my words, was very surprised to find that she was his final choice.  And that's why she wasn't completely sure about their relationship being so final (engagement, marriage, etc.).

Not a direct quote.

Makes sense, to me.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@bonappetit wrote:

Hannah B is awkwardSmiley Sad(((( I wanted Hannah G. She is so beautiful.

When I kept reading Hannah B was going to get it I was picturing Hannah G.  Agree she is an absolute doll but just seems very quiet and they never really showed any personality.   Which in real life I am sure she is wonderful but for this show I don't think it would have worked. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I watched all season but skipped last nights. I don’t care who ends up with Big Baby Huey.

So I feel awfulf for this reply but bwahahahaha....such an apt description!

Also, Cassie's sister is dating some actor.  I can't remember who now.  I am sure one draw for Cassie is the limelight. 
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Also, Cassie's sister is dating some actor.  I can't remember who now.  I am sure one draw for Cassie is the limelight. 

@Nancy Drew   Yes! baby Huey!😄

F91C4F96-EECC-414C-B5DF-76F059D2C2B0-169-000000115DA5214F.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

@Nancy Drew   Yes! baby Huey!😄

F91C4F96-EECC-414C-B5DF-76F059D2C2B0-169-000000115DA5214F.jpg

Thank you for that! That made me laugh.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

Hannah seems a bit awkward, Bless Her Heart! I hope she will gain confidence.  I won't watch to see Hannah, but may watch to see the cute eye candy guys, lol!!

Regular Contributor

Apt description=Baby Huey.  Almost sprayed the screen with my mouthful of coffee.  What irritates me the most besides the childish behavior is the continual bringing up the virg thing.  What does it say about people who find this stuff "entertainment"? Yuk.

Seannie