Super Contributor

I just started watching this show, this is second season, and I have only watched first two episodes.  Love Rose ODonnell.

Can someone give me background?  I know its set in Boston.  Tutu is Bridgett mother, Bridgett has a baby Larry.  Who was the man that died in the bowl of soup?  Was that Bridgett father?  And what does Bridgett do for a living, and who is the heavyset lady that is on show??

Love it so far, but missing the entire background of who is who.

Regular Contributor

The man (Joe) was Bridget's stepfather, Tutu's husband. Bridgette tutors Ally's kids' not sure if she does anything else.

Respected Contributor

Love this series!

Last season, Bridge had a job making phone calls to people who owe money and are overdue making payments.  Maybe it didn't last, tho, because she had an unfortunate misstep.

Isn't Larry adorable?  I hear "he" is played by twin girls!

Super Contributor

Ok, but who was that ugly looking big guy from last episode??

It showed him in the bathtub with her.  Not sure if that was an imagination, or who is he?

Respected Contributor

Bridget fantasizes a lot.  I think that scary dude is a figment of her imagination.

Frequent Contributor

I think the show is tasteless and just tacky.  There is nothing funny about it that's for sure.  In fact all of the characters churn the stomach so I have removed it from my watchlist.