Esteemed Contributor

ANYONE WATCH INTERSECTION ON NETFLIX?

If you haven't I recommend it.  Be forewarned, it is a series with 31 episodes.  Season 1-13 episodes, Season 2-13 episodes, Season 3, 5 episodes.  I am currently in Season 2.

There is the cutest, most adorable little boy in that show who you will fall in love with.   He is talented beyond words.  Check it out to see if you are interested, good acting with quite a  number of different personalities who make it worth watching.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: ANYONE WATCH INTERSECTION ON NETFLIX?

Thank you @Lindsays Grandma  I will check it out this weekend. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ANYONE WATCH INTERSECTION ON NETFLIX?

@godi ...Hi godi, you were always there enjoying the threads I posted, I sure miss not being able to do that anymore.  Anyway, if you check out "Intersection" and decide to watch it, it get better and better as it goes along.  Excellent acting, I'm enjoying it.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam