Esteemed Contributor

Re: ANYONE HERE HAVE SLING TV?

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

I love their commercials.

I have FIOS & NBC On Demand is still showing up.

@Mz iMac  We have had Sling for years, signed up when they still had humans working in the field, have Sling Orange and Blue.  Just to make sure, after reading your post I checked and sure enough NBC On Demand is not there.  Strange.  I may have to check all the programming to find a channel that shows my favorites, now that will be a chore.   What is FIOS?  Am I understanding that you have Sling and it still has NBC On Demand?  We have Blue Sling and Orange Sling and between the two, no show.  Woman Sad

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

What is FIOS?

Verizon FIOS = Cable

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  Check out Hulu Live or just Hulu. They just ran a Black Friday special. $1.99 for a year. I got last year's special 99 cents for a year. Hulu is $5.99 a month. You have to watch the next day but it hasn't been a problem. I think the live programming is around $60. They have lots of original programming which I have enjoyed. I also have discovered some very good shows I missed while they where on the air.

Esteemed Contributor

@texassunflower   Thanks for the suggestion, I took you up on it and checked out HULU.  Much to my satisfaction I saw that they had all of the shows I was watching on Sling which no longer will be there.  I took a free one week try out and I am sure I will sign on for the whole package.   What angers me is that Sling just arbitrarily drops a channel, no advance notice, just so long, too bad!!!  Well, I'll be dropping them, no point in paying them almost $50 a month when I can't get the shows I like.   Woman Very Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

What is FIOS?

Verizon FIOS = Cable

@Mz iMac   Halle Berry is one of my favorite stars and if you look like her you must be stunning.  Lucky you, she is gorgeous.

Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

How about Hulu? I love it for getting caught up on 90% of my network shows. The other 10% I watch by CBS streaming (NOT All Access).

dee