Honored Contributor

ANYONE ELSE TIRED OF MATT AMODIO?

Okay, I think it's great that current Jeopardy contestant and champ is winning, setting records, and making oodles of money.  That's great.

However .... I'm just sick of him now.   Can they please put in a contestant that is aggressive enough to knock him off his pedestal?    

Anyone else tired of Matt?  Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

Re: ANYONE ELSE TIRED OF MATT AMODIO?

I like Matt and am amazed at his knowledge. I'm sure his time will come. And I think Mayim is doing a fantastic job at hosting.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Okay, I think it's great that current Jeopardy contestant and champ is winning, setting records, and making oodles of money.  That's great.

However .... I'm just sick of him now.   Can they please put in a contestant that is aggressive enough to knock him off his pedestal?    

Absolutely not-I think he goes forward with good humor,encouragement and above all humility-I'm really impressed with him. 

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I like Matt and am amazed at his knowledge. I'm sure his time will come. And I think Mayim is doing a fantastic job at hosting.

Me too-I'm hooked on Jeopard once againHeart

Honored Contributor

I don't have any feelings about him one way or the other but it is boring to have the same person winning day after day after day. I felt the same way about Jennings and Holzhauer (couldn't stand him).

For me, Mayim is a bore but I can stand it since she's only temporary. Then we're stuck with Jennings until the end of the year. 

I'm on #TeamBuzzy!

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Nope

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Hi @Tinkrbl44 ,

I agree that he's full of knowledge,however, it's been a bit boring to watch the show that I usually look forward to .

Glad I'm not the only one who's tired of hearing "MATT"  ....Cat Indifferent

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely not....

The best should win.... everybody doesn't deserve a trophy.

Super Contributor

Matt will eventually lose and that will be that. However, the winner is Mayim. She's doing a great job! 

Frequent Contributor

I think it’s great. I’m amazed at his depth of knowledge. I hope he surpasses Ken Jennings.