Respected Contributor

Re: ANYONE ELSE LOVE "SEAL TEAM" ?

I absolutely love Seal Team.     I have been hooked on this show from the very first episode.   

I felt myself tearing up when they showed Ray and Naima getting their baby baptized

I was really hoping that Ray would see the light and return to the man he always been.  

Watching all of those scenes with Swanny was very heartbreaking.  He was fighting so hard to get better so he could go into training for a paramedic.  I really wanted to see him make it.

Every single character on that show is so engaging.  To me, Seal Team is one of the best shows on TV.  

Respected Contributor

Re: ANYONE ELSE LOVE "SEAL TEAM" ?

@santorini wrote:

I love it too.  I don't like Clay's ex-girlfriend who seems to be coming back into the picture. I also don't like how they made traumatic brain injuries seem like a death sentence.  I had one after a horrible wreck and, although I was in the hospital for months, I made a full recovery.  If someone who didn't know any better watched that show, they would have thought a TBI is something so bad that there is no hope for you.   

I like Jason a lot and hope he works out his emotions.  It's a great cast and I hope it gets renewed for lots of seasons.

I'm glad that someone else doesn't care for Clay's ex-girlfriend.  I don't know what it is about her but she just irritates me.   

Jason is my favorite character.  I'm a David Boreanaz fan in a big way.