Honored Contributor

ANYONE ELSE LOVE "SEAL TEAM" ?

[ Edited ]

I have been hooked on this show since Day 1. I actually cried when Brett Swann commited suicide.

I find all the characters so interesting, and glad Ray is getting back on track. I find Sonny a real "cowboy" and I love cowboys!

Mandy's character is really well done. She's not afraid to kick a little ass to get Bravo where they need to be.

Anyone else have opinions, good or bad, about this show?

Just watched the season finale but don't want to add any spoilers for anyone who hasn't watched it.

I will say what happened to one character really bothered me.

PLEASE don't turn this into an argument about the VA. That's what got a thread killed a couple of weeks ago. Thanks! 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: ANYONE ELSE LOVE "SEAL TEAM" ?

I absolutely love this show. I have never seen a cooler  show on tv before. Last weeks episode when they were all hanging from a cable

Trusted Contributor

Sorry. Attached to a cable hanging from the Helicopter 100 feet in the air incredible.

The story line about the VA l have no comment . I took my Dad to the VA for all his life until he past. They were incredible. Even when he was unable a Dr.and nurse came to the house.

I feel the store line has change since the first

Respected Contributor

Have not missed one single episode since day1.

Like the show, the actors and their characters.

The guys are all mucho manly and all, but still display their emotions.

The only episodes I did not care for is when they were down in Mexico, that 

story line just seemed to go on forever.

I read that the show did have writer’s leave or something,

so maybe that had to do with that lull.

Yep, those boys do kick some butt now don’t they?, love it!

My favorite is Jason. And then Sonny - he is just a character, a good ‘ol boy.

Oh what I am saying - I like them all, the men and the women.

Yep, a fan.

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

I love it too.  I don't like Clay's ex-girlfriend who seems to be coming back into the picture. I also don't like how they made traumatic brain injuries seem like a death sentence.  I had one after a horrible wreck and, although I was in the hospital for months, I made a full recovery.  If someone who didn't know any better watched that show, they would have thought a TBI is something so bad that there is no hope for you.   

I like Jason a lot and hope he works out his emotions.  It's a great cast and I hope it gets renewed for lots of seasons.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@santorini It did get renewed and like you, hope it goes for a long time.

What did anyone think of Mandy's situation in the finale?

And I thought Ray looked much better with the beard but I understood why they were all clean shaven for Swann's funeral.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Fellow ST Fans !  I love this show and all the characters.  CerberusHeartsteals my heart when I see her in the goggles or parachuting.

I look forward to its return : )

Regular Contributor

I love it too. Last night's ending was finale just in case they didn't renew. Glad they did. I would like to see a wee bit softer side to Mandy though. 

Honored Contributor

@Irish1210  I LOVE Cerberus and always love seeing her! Good doggy!

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I have been hooked on this show since Day 1. I actually cried when Brett Swann commited suicide.

I find all the characters so interesting, and glad Ray is getting back on track. I find Sonny a real "cowboy" and I love cowboys!

Mandy's character is really well done. She's not afraid to kick a little ass to get Bravo where they need to be.

Anyone else have opinions, good or bad, about this show?

Just watched the season finale but don't want to add any spoilers for anyone who hasn't watched it.

I will say what happened to one character really bothered me.

PLEASE don't turn this into an argument about the VA. That's what got a thread killed a couple of weeks ago. Thanks! 

Just love this show too!!!