Trusted Contributor

Funny how almost everyone hates Rusty and his storyline!  Last night my husband and I watched and noticed every time the camera pans to Rusty he has this pained look over something.  We just laughed about it.  I always like a show to end before its time, even though I'll miss watching.  I think this one is ending at the right time.

Respected Contributor

Rusty is one of my favorite story lines. I believe his story brings humanity especially to Sharon . I wish all children trapped with crack head parents could find someone to care . Of  course I am a couple of seasons behind watching it on antenna tv. I think a drama like this with just beheaded corpse found in drainage ditches (etc.) is just --well the evening news.

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

Rusty is one of my favorite story lines. I believe his story brings humanity especially to Sharon . I wish all children trapped with crack head parents could find someone to care . Of  course I am a couple of seasons behind watching it on antenna tv. I think a drama like this with just beheaded corpse found in drainage ditches (etc.) is just --well the evening news.

Rusty never knew his father when he first came on MC.

When he was 15, his mother took him to the zoo where she abandoned him and left LA with her boyfriend. Rusty became homeless and started to prostitute himself to survive, working the streets of Hollywood for two years.

His mother did not become involved w/drugs until she ran off.  His mother's boyfriend got her addicted to crack AFTER she ran off.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I am hating this multi-part story. If this is the best they can come up with for a final season, this series deserves to be canceled.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

I like the story lines and the interaction of characters.  But honestly I am not a fan of Rusty.  I am all about crime shows and simply watch to see how the story plays out.  Rusty seems out of place to me.  

Trusted Contributor

So how many episodes are left?  I'm thinking two(?)

For all of the complaints about Rusty, I've never been impressed with Sharon's real children, either.  Another comment about last night's episode - I think Sharon should've worn a different color in her wedding.

Honored Contributor

Re: ANY MAJOR CRIMES FANS?

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66  @Tinkrbl44   @Mz iMac   are you watching this season? Thoughts? Mine are three posts above.

For me the best part of this five weeks was the few minutes of Sharon and Andy's wedding. It was nice to see an older bride look appropriate and beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Annabellethecat66  @Tinkrbl44   @Mz iMac   are you watching this season? Thoughts? Mine are three posts above.

For me the best part of this five weeks was the few minutes of Sharon and Andy's wedding. It was nice to see an older bride look appropriate and beautiful.

@Tique

Hmm .....   Finally played episode 4 last night .....  and I didn't think a 50-ish bride, divorced with adult children, should be wearing a long white/ivory gown walking down the aisle in a catholic church.  JMO

I also wasn't crazy about her makeup the last couple episodes .... but Sharon DID look vry happy at her wedding.  

Is episode 5 the last for this season?   Anyone?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@Tique

Hmm .....   Finally played episode 4 last night .....  and I didn't think a 50-ish bride, divorced with adult children, should be wearing a long white/ivory gown walking down the aisle in a catholic church.  JMO

I also wasn't crazy about her makeup the last couple episodes .... but Sharon DID look vry happy at her wedding.  

Is episode 5 the last for this season?   Anyone?

@Tinkrbl44   after reading what you and @Shogirl   wrote about the white dress, I agree with you. I was thinking only about how the dress looked on her - not too revealing or too frou frou.

Honored Contributor

OK, so I went 'fishing' to find the answer.  According to the website I'll post here it says we still have 8 more episodes (for a total of 13 episodes this season).

Here's the website I found the answer:https://www.returndates.com/news.php?id=647

As far as what I thought about the wedding.  I kept thinking in my head, "Just get married!  Good grief!"

I didn't think about color the dress.  I will admit when they first showed her it seemed a little over the top with the dress and the long veil.  I think (in hindsight) the long veil was a bit much.  I guess the 'outfit' was to soften her appearance.....maybe?

In regard to the color of the dress, I guess if it was long and white I would have given it more thought, but I thought the length was in good taste.  We all have our own ideas on things like this (obviously, because I didn't care for the long white veil).  

I would have liked the outfit better had she worn a simple headpiece.  I'm Catholic so I understand the head being covered, somewhat.  I have heard of brides (older ones) wearing a small headpiece.