Honored Contributor

Re: ANOTHER SOCIAL MEDIA ALTERNATIVE FOR US UPDATE!

"Solitaire" is a great handle,  @GingerPeach --  I'll be looking for it.

You'll have no trouble getting back in to the TCM message boards, @drizzellla .   I do seem to remember you being on there before, and relaying good info from the site for us.  It's a natural fit for you, and you are an "essential"--  will be on the lookout for you!

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

"Solitaire" is a great handle,  @GingerPeach --  I'll be looking for it.

You'll have no trouble getting back in to the TCM message boards, @drizzellla .   I do seem to remember you being on there before, and relaying good info from the site for us.  It's a natural fit for you, and you are an "essential"--  will be on the lookout for you!

You, my dear @Oznell , are gracious and kind. 

I just got my TCM message board approval late last night, so will be there sooner than later. 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Absolutely, @Pearlee ,  we don't want to be where anyone who wants to see us, can't see us.  I would never do that precipitously, without all getting a chance to weigh in first.

I had been getting a bit spooked by some comments on the board that QVC might end things even before the announced date-- it would be not good to have the rug pulled out and people not knowing where to go!   But really, why would the Q do that.  They will in all likelihood stick with their plan.

It's so neat that we have the opportunity to get "closure", continuing on with Season 4.

Don't be too sure, @Oznell . It happened on HSN back in the day and I wouldn't doubt it could happen here. 'Forewarned is forearmed' !!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline    @twinsister      Are you guys keeping your same nickname on the TCM site?  I would like to keep up with you guys, after all, we have been posting together for many years!  I saw your posts about OT the other day and got sad because she and I posted together for a long time, too!!  

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

@Judaline    @twinsister      Are you guys keeping your same nickname on the TCM site?  I would like to keep up with you guys, after all, we have been posting together for many years!  I saw your posts about OT the other day and got sad because she and I posted together for a long time, too!!  

Thanks!

Hi @123SuzyQ123 I am still judaline but no caps. Twin is twins but she'll surely see your post and reply. What name are you planning on using? 

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline    I will probably use the same one.  When I chose it, there were about 3 or 4 other suzieQ's so I made myself #4.  Thanks for your reply!!

Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

@Judaline    I will probably use the same one.  When I chose it, there were about 3 or 4 other suzieQ's so I made myself #4.  Thanks for your reply!!

I know! I think I replied to a couple suzieQs thinking it was you but then I gave up 'cause I just couldn't remember the ending of your nick, haha.

Where are you living now?

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  Hey Jud, I am still in Arizona, right outside Tucson.  OT lived about 50 miles from me and she and I tried planning a "meet and greet" since we lived so close, but never got together.  

I hope you and your family are doing well.  I hope I don't "get lost" when I try to get on the TCM website.  I hate that QVC is dumping us!!  Take care, friend.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@123SuzyQ123   Heart   Heart Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 - I hope you find us over at TCM!   We all have been posting together for so many years.  It will take a little getting used to it, but better than not being able to communicate.

@Judaline - thanks for giving suzie my new nickname.