Valued Contributor

Re: ANOTHER SHOW FOR GIADA ON FOOD NETWORK IN JANUARY 2019

I will not a show because she is on it but occasionally will watch despite it. Make Alex Guarnaschelli a host and I would watch because she is the host. Same with Scott Conant. 

Respected Contributor

Put me on the list of non-watchers too!  I agree with everyone.  She's way too into herself and more interested in showing off her cleavage.   Her smile comes off as very phoney. Definitely not a fan!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

I prefer Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa). She’s down to earth, cookbooks are wonderful and her demeanor, as well as her recipes are honest, straight forward and practical.

Honored Contributor

That farmhouse lady, can't remember her name, seems sort of mean to some people on that show she's on.  I've only seen it a few times, but she is pretty hard on people.  Nancy!  That's her name!  Maybe she doesn't have a last name!  Woman Very Happy  Or maybe I'm just old and forgetful!  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I lost interest in Giada a long time ago.  Nothing she makes looks like anything I'd want to cook.

Now Damiano is heaven to watch!  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

That farmhouse lady, can't remember her name, seems sort of mean to some people on that show she's on.  I've only seen it a few times, but she is pretty hard on people.  Nancy!  That's her name!  Maybe she doesn't have a last name!  Woman Very Happy  Or maybe I'm just old and forgetful!  Woman Wink

Nancy Fuller.  

I don't think she's mean.  I actually like her better judging than her Farmhouse Rules show.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Sooner.  I think it's Nancy Fuller. I have never seen the show she judges on, but I did like her Farmhouse show or whatever it was called.

Respected Contributor

I don't care for her so won't be watching.  There are some good cooking shows but don't watch a lot of the Food Channel. 

Respected Contributor

Well Top Chef on Bravo starts Thursday, December 6 and I'm looking forward to that.

Honored Contributor

As much as I prefer to watch the baking shows, after the past few weeks, I have baking showed myself out.

Even my husband commented on it, that's all it's been for the past few weeks - cakes and cookies.  We still have the gingerbread competion to look forward to with Marcela Valladolid from The Kitchen.