Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  That mother (Jeanie?) is the "younger" Smurf.

The twins, Julia is/was J's/Baby's mother & Andrew is Pope.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I've watched this show from the beginning.

However, I still get so grossed out at some of the antics that goes on in this show.

I was at lunch telling my friend about this woman/mother who's (on purpose) raising a serial killer (her small son).  She's something I'd scrape off of my shoe.

I get the feeling this mother and her terrible twins are going to be catching up with the brothers soon.

It will be intense and in no way good.  These brothers have their own code about right and wrong.  However this "mother" has her own agenda...and it's unlike anything these brothers have seen.

My guess is they won't realize at first how toxic these kids and their mom is...but after a short time it will start to show.

This mother is young Smurf with Pope (Andrew) and Julia (J's mom that overdosed).

Esteemed Contributor

I know, but without Smurf unfortunately...still watching though.

Trusted Contributor

This show is very disturbing.  I've been binge watching the seasons I missed and I haven't yet seen the story of what made Janine turn to a life of crime...or maybe that is not revealed at all? Anyone know?  

Honored Contributor

So far, this season is not even half as good as it was when Smurf was on it!  Maybe it will improve ..... 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Hmmmm, Pope is starting to look kind of juicy!  I don't remember him looking like that in previous seasons. whistling.gif

Pope is not taking his mother's death too well.  Considering he woke up after a drunken stupur w/Snurf's ashes all over him & in the pool last week's episode.

What can't those boys do???  Olympic style mountain biking, riding off of high cliffs and this--->rock climbing.faint.gif  Jay had everything you need to fix a bike on a job! Smiley LOL

==========================================

It seems like the "younger" Smurf is bipolar-manic at times (or all the time?).  Gets these wild ideas, acts on them no matter the consequences.  Pope has the same condition but worse - profound depression.  When younger Pope was digging that knife in his hand, younger Smurf was like "he'll stop when it hurts."

=======================================

Show was better when Smurf was "alive."  I noticed next week, the woman who Smurf left EVERYTHING to will arrive in town.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@DayzeeDeez wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I've watched this show from the beginning.

However, I still get so grossed out at some of the antics that goes on in this show.

I was at lunch telling my friend about this woman/mother who's (on purpose) raising a serial killer (her small son).  She's something I'd scrape off of my shoe.

I get the feeling this mother and her terrible twins are going to be catching up with the brothers soon.

It will be intense and in no way good.  These brothers have their own code about right and wrong.  However this "mother" has her own agenda...and it's unlike anything these brothers have seen.

My guess is they won't realize at first how toxic these kids and their mom is...but after a short time it will start to show.

This mother is young Smurf with Pope (Andrew) and Julia (J's mom that overdosed).

@Annabellethecat66, I tagged you so you'd see the response above.

Honored Contributor

It's not as interesting without Ellen Barkin but I am still watching for now.

I wonder if Barkin wanted off the show or what.

Honored Contributor

Go here for the reason(from Barkin herself) the REAL reason she was written off of the show.

Here's a hint...ageism.

https://www.looper.com/361550/the-real-reason-ellen-barkin-left-animal-kingdom/