Honored Contributor

ANDY GARCIA on Tent Island AmazonšŸ˜‚

[ Edited ]

I am laughing so hard at him, it really does hurt! Gotta see his Marlon Brando impression while trying out for an audition. Just so many scenes between this kooky family.

And I don't like a lot of comedies.

Just kinda discovered this trying to

find something to watch. 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: ANDY GARCIA on Tent Island AmazonšŸ˜‚

Thanks, watched the clips. I do not understand as to why they have to  do another show abt Italian  family. That Marlon Brando accent , really !  Wouldn't it have been more of a fresh storyline  abt a Cuban family ?

Honored Contributor

I loved this movie.

It was made in 2009.

And I think the movie actually made in Tent Island the Bronx, NY,

and Andy Garcia though Cuban does a great guy from the Bronx!

And hey the Godfather?!, Forgeddaboudit!šŸ˜„

Well, each to their ownšŸ™‚.

Andy Garcia does play Che Guevera in Lost City. I think he is a good actor whether playing Italian, Cuban or whatever.

And to be fair, there are new and old movies about Cuban-American families too!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Yes agree , he did a terrific  job acting as the Nephew  in the movie  " The  Godfather Coda: The Death of Michael Corelone " in 1990 , along with other roles he played in various movies.

Frequent Contributor

The movie is called City Island on Amazon