Honored Contributor

Re: AMY SCHUMER COOKING SHOW

Can't stand her....a real NON-TALENT., NOT FUNNY just lewd, crude, and rude....😝

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

Oh thank you SO much, DooB!  I just want to get rid of "Nancy Drew" and return to "antiquarian" (small "a")  Just switch them out.   Oy, it sounds pretty daunting for someone like me who is basically very low-tech, so...give me time and wish me luck!  

"antiquarian"

Contributor

[ Edited ]

My "antiquarian" wasn't accepted.  So I changed it to something else, which also didn't show up.

I feel like screaming right now, lol.  

Contributor

But it's still showing as Nancy Drew......

Contributor

I'm screwing this up bigtime.

Contributor

I'm getting more frustrated by the minute.

I only want ONE account -- my old "antiquarian".  I do NOT want another account and certainly not this one with the name of "Nancy Drew" since we already have a veteran poster with the name "Nancy Drew 1" and she is understandably concerned about all this, as am I.

I tried "returning" to "antiquarian" but it said "this name is already taken", blah, blah blah -- they don't recognize it was MY old name, so I tried another, but this too didn't "take".  I do not know how to convey to your QVC site that I just want ONE account.

Told you I was low-tech.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I'm getting more frustrated by the minute.

I only want ONE account -- my old "antiquarian".  I do NOT want another account and certainly not this one with the name of "Nancy Drew" since we already have a veteran poster with the name "Nancy Drew 1" aWoman Happynd she is understandably concerned about all this, as am I.

I tried "returning" to "antiquarian" but it said "this name is already taken", blah, blah blah -- they don't recognize it was MY old name, so I tried another, but this too didn't "take".  I do not know how to convey to your QVC site that I just want ONE account.

Told you I was low-tech.

@Nancy Drew love the tech support here! Woman Happy

Just add a number after your user name (like the system did with Nancy Drew), that'll change it up from 'already taken'.