Contributor

I randomly tuned in, not being familiar with this person, and was....appalled.  Crass, distasteful personality.  Spitting food out of her mouth numerous times, and telling us that something her husband was making looked like poop.    

Respected Contributor

Re: AMY SCHUMER COOKING SHOW

That's Amy.  I saw some of it last night but doubt I'd ever watch again.  Her baby is adorable.  

Valued Contributor

Amy Schumer is absolutely disgusting.  I tried watching a "comedy" special of hers once and couldn't change channels fast enough.  Can just imagine what her cooking show is like.

Honored Contributor

Amy Schumer is an acquired taste, you really have to work at it.  Personally I watch cooking shows where I can really learn something.  That is most of them, even those billed as entertainment.  Her show I will skip.

Valued Contributor

Potty humor is her forte.  She did standup for years and her audience roared with laughter.  

Esteemed Contributor

boring show...wasn't entertained...

Honored Contributor

@depglassI can't find a single reason I'd put forth any effort to acquire a taste for that kind of performance.  I know she has plenty of followers and doesn't need me -  and I certainly don't need what she's selling.

Honored Contributor

I love Amy and her humor, and I'm really enjoying her show.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Have to agree with most of you.  She is disgusting.  Hate her filthy mouth

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for your input, guys.  The only thing I know about Amy is that she's a cousin of Chuck Schumer.

If it wasn't for Andrew Zimmern's "Delicious Destinations" (an addictive show, imo, much more palatable and entertaining than his straight-on "Bizarre" series) I wouldn't watch The Cooking Channel at all!