Respected Contributor

Re: AMY SCHUMER COOKING SHOW

Amy's husband is a professional chef so he does most of the cooking on the show.  

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nancy Drew wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I randomly tuned in, not being familiar with this person, and was....appalled.  Crass, distasteful personality.  Spitting food out of her mouth numerous times, and telling us that something her husband was making looked like poop.    

@Nancy Drew Just a heads up this has been my poster name for 20 years. Might be some confusion. I saw that you are anew poster and might not realize how close our names are. Welcome to the boards.

Nancy Drew 1, I'm confused as well!  Never wanted to ursurp your name.   I'm not that new -- was having trouble logging in with my name of "antiquarian" and thought that would continue.  (you might remember me from oznell's threads on old classic movies...)  The name "Nancy Drew" suddenly popped up without my choice.  Perhaps it was an old handle I used for another QVC venue or something, I honestly do not know!  I'd love to get back to "antiquarian".

Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Nancy Drew  I've never seen her, but that sounds like a recipe for a failed TV show. 

I agree.  But of course look what "sells" nowadays on television, and has been for some time -- Kardashians, all that TLC stuff, etc.   Blech!   The bar is set pretty low.  No accounting for taste.   Something for everybody, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I randomly tuned in, not being familiar with this person, and was....appalled.  Crass, distasteful personality.  Spitting food out of her mouth numerous times, and telling us that something her husband was making looked like poop.    

@Nancy Drew Just a heads up this has been my poster name for 20 years. Might be some confusion. I saw that you are anew poster and might not realize how close our names are. Welcome to the boards.

Nancy Drew 1, I'm confused as well!  Never wanted to ursurp your name.   I'm not that new -- was having trouble logging in with my name of "antiquarian" and thought that would continue.  (you might remember me from oznell's threads on old classic movies...)  The name "Nancy Drew" suddenly popped up without my choice.  Perhaps it was an old handle I used for another QVC venue or something, I honestly do not know!  I'd love to get back to "antiquarian".

Okay I will see if the mods can help. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew   and @Nancy Drew 

You can change you name under either settings or profile under you screen name 

@Nancy Drew wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Contributor

Thanks, Nancy Drew 1 !

Contributor

Thanks so much for your help, oxox.  I'm super low-tech but will try to work it all out.

"Antiquarian"

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Nancy Drew 1, I'm confused as well!  Never wanted to ursurp your name.   I'm not that new -- was having trouble logging in with my name of "antiquarian" and thought that would continue.  (you might remember me from oznell's threads on old classic movies...)  The name "Nancy Drew" suddenly popped up without my choice. 

Perhaps it was an old handle I used for another QVC venue or something, I honestly do not know!  I'd love to get back to "antiquarian".

Hi, @Nancy Drew / @antiquarian!   I'm sorry you're having problems.   I saw your and @Nancy Drew's posts in Customer Care and came here to see if I can help.   I'm not sure if you want to try and get access back to the "antiquarian" account or just change the nickname for this new one, so I'll post directions for both.

Each posting/shopping account has only one unique email address and that email address is associated with a unique password.   

When you enter the email on the login page, the software goes looking for an existing account and if it finds one it also "sees" an existing password.   You have to be careful to enter the email address with no mistakes -- otherwise, the website will not find that address in its files.   It will "see" the address as being a new, unrecognized person and will direct you to create a new password and new account with a different nickname.

If you want to try and access the older, established "antiquarian" account, enter the email you always used for that one, and hit return or click/tap "Continue":

forgotpasswordstep1

Then, instead of entering a password, click/tap "Forgot your password?":

forgotpasswordexample

You'll be redirected to this screen.  Just create a new password and then go to your email account to follow instructions there:

resetyourpasswordscreen

If you have problems or questions we can't answer, I'd suggest that you send an email address to the moderators and explain the problem, perhaps directing them to this thread so they can read the details here.   Their address is:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

I know this site can be aggravating.   Fingers crossed you'll find a happy solution.   Be safe and well, everyone.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nancy Drew,  If all you want to do is change your posting name on the "Nancy Drew" account, here are instructions I posted on an older thread:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To change your Community nickname, these are the steps (I think they'll be the same no matter what device you're using, but if someone sees a different set of steps/options, please let us know):

1 -- Go to the shopping area of QVC.com 

and then to the "My Account" section

(Note that this is located in your personal account for the shopping site 

where you enter things like your shipping address,

payment and billing info, etc.  --   

it is not located in the profile/settings

for the Community forums.)

2 -- Choose "Account Settings" 

3 -- You'll see "Nickname" as one of the settings

4 -- Your current one will be displayed, and you can click/tap the word "Edit"

5 -- Enter the new name in the box provided below the current name

6 -- Click/tap "Save"

7 -- If it accepts the change (important:  you might get a message telling you the name has previously been used, so you'll need to try a different one), then log out.

8 -- Then log back into the Community and the change will take effect.

(A nickname change might not take effect

until you log out of the Community

and then log back in).

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

This celebrity is the most vile and unlikeable out there. I wouldn't give her the time of day.

"Pure Michigan"