Respected Contributor

AMAZING RACE S: 34 ~ TONITE AFTER SURVIVOR!!

PSA for any fans!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: AMAZING RACE S: 34 ~ TONITE AFTER SURVIVOR!!

[ Edited ]

I think it has potential. So far, there are no whiners, and no bickering couples, of course it's only just begun. 

Regular Contributor

Team Derek and Claire, from last year's Big Brother!  Woo hoo!

Honored Contributor

@lilybelle wrote:

Team Derek and Claire, from last year's Big Brother!  Woo hoo!

I was happy to see them do well. This new format is confusing where the teams do the comps in whichever order they want. It makes it harder to know where you stand.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It does make it harder to know, but they do put up a score card with how many each team completed. It may be an attempt to prevent teaming up and too much helping among allied teams. I suppose they could just disallow it, but that would be difficult to monitor.

Respected Contributor

I think it added an interesting element, especially after last season. If every team is always on the same flights, which I suspect will be happening because of health safety and restrictions, then they needed to do something to shake things up a bit. 

I hope the No Set Order of task continues. No more getting the last clue card and realizing you're in last place. This way you don't really know how the other teams are doing. I liked it.

@occasionalrain, good point about the group alliances. 

Honored Contributor

Just a reminder that both shows (Survivor and TAR) are back again tonight! It can take me a few weeks to get back into the groove of knowing when shows are on.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I have concern Survivor will be wokeish, and Jeff deserves an award for being annoying. Amazing Race no longer has non elimination legs which I prefer.