Respected Contributor

What a wonderful, heartwarming show!  If you haven't seen it yet, and are a dog lover, watch it!!! 16x16_heart.png

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree! I've been watching "Amanda to the Rescue" from the first episode and look forward to each new one on Sunday night.  I love animal related shows of all kinds but this one is extra special!!!

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love this show.  I started watching it because of the posts here and have now seen all of the episodes except one.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@fortune Wasn't Amanda the woman that was featured a couple years ago on 20/20 (or something) taking in an Asian boy that was born with no eyes? He was ultimately adopted by a loving family.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

DH and I love her show and what she does for the dogs.  She has such a big heart and love her family as well.

We also love the new "Crikey, it's the Irwins" show on the same night.  Steve would be so proud of what his wife and children, Bindi and Robert are doing.

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I absolutely love this show.  I started watching it because of the posts here and have now seen all of the episodes except one.  

@NickNack

I knew you would just love it!!! 16x16_heart.png

Respected Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@NickNack

I knew you would just love it!!! 16x16_heart.png