Honored Contributor

Re: AMAL CLOONEY PREGNANT!!!

Oh my gosh...he is so not gay!

I have NEVER gotten that vibe from him--never.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

@winamac1  - actually I've read more than one posting alluding to him being gay.

I honestly think some posters consider the National Enquirer to be so knowledgebale of these facts. Go figure. 👎

@winamac1 wrote:

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mantaraye wrote:

@winamac1  - actually I've read more than one posting alluding to him being gay.

I honestly think some posters consider the National Enquirer to be so knowledgebale of these facts. Go figure. 👎

@winamac1 wrote:

@mantaraye

So you think that some ordinary posting is supposedly reliable information?   Yeah, right.      Who was talking about the National Enquirer, anyway?

Based on friends in the business, and one who worked in George's production company for a few years, he's straight.    I think people who actually know the man are pretty good sources.   And why would he marry a woman if he's gay?   He could just date forever.    Makes no sense at all.

If you think you think you know some man who supposedly "dated" him, name your source.

Honored Contributor

His being Gay has long been a rumor surrounding him.  Who knows if he is or isn't?  I don't care.  It's his business, isn't it?

If he is and wants to announce it, that's also his business.  We are lucky that we all live in a time where Gay's aren't thrown into jail for being Gay (not in this country anyway).

I think that's what makes it even more important that it's his business.

That said, some people are simply repeating what has long surrounded him.  Perhaps it's because he's been a bachelor for so long and although suave and likable he hasn't been considered a love um' and leave um' like ..... say Leonardo DiCaprio....

I've even seen where some think he is...come on...really?  Why does everyone have to be married?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I hear ya!  

Just about every straight man in the entertainment business is called gay, sooner or later ......  Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Leonardo DiCaprio, Justin Timberlake, Patrick Swayze ...  even John Wayne and Cary Grant!     

Some people actually believe that if it's on the internet, well then, it MUST be true.  LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think there's a good chance there are a lot of bisexuals in Hollywood.  I think there are a lot of bisexuals, period.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

I hear ya!  

Just about every straight man in the entertainment business is called gay, sooner or later ......  Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Leonardo DiCaprio, Justin Timberlake, Patrick Swayze ...  even John Wayne and Cary Grant!     

Some people actually believe that if it's on the internet, well then, it MUST be true.  LOL

@Tinkrbl44  So are you saying that the following isn't necessarily true because it's on the internet? Some poster on a chat board  claiming that something is "definitely" true as if she's actually been with Clooney?   

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

No, Stevie ..... he definitely is straight.   

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

His being Gay has long been a rumor surrounding him.  Who knows if he is or isn't?  I don't care.  It's his business, isn't it?

If he is and wants to announce it, that's also his business.  We are lucky that we all live in a time where Gay's aren't thrown into jail for being Gay (not in this country anyway).

I think that's what makes it even more important that it's his business.

That said, some people are simply repeating what has long surrounded him.  Perhaps it's because he's been a bachelor for so long and although suave and likable he hasn't been considered a love um' and leave um' like ..... say Leonardo DiCaprio....

I've even seen where some think he is...come on...really?  Why does everyone have to be married?

IMO...it's an absurd rumor!!!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

I hear ya!  

I've never thought ANY of those men mentioned are gay or bisexual! 

I don't get that vibe at all.  They all seem to like women---a lot, LOL.

Honored Contributor

Cary Grant's daughter Jennifer on the subject of his sexuality (the Daily Mail quotes from her book so it's not the Daily Mail's thoughts in the article):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1381342/Cary-Grants-daughter-admits-father-liked-called...