Valued Contributor

Good people, good luck to them both. Having children at an advanced age is getting more common in Hollywood. I heard even Madonna adopted again. 

Trusted Contributor

I'll believe it when the couple announces it.

Honored Contributor

@Ruby Woo wrote:

Good people, good luck to them both. Having children at an advanced age is getting more common in Hollywood. I heard even Madonna adopted again.  

Sad for the child.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Ruby Woo wrote:

Sad for the child.

@Sweet_Serenity  If you are talking about Madonna, that would be "children" not "child."  She adopted twin girls.

Honored Contributor

@blueroses47 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Can't stand George Clooney !! 

Sweet Serenity, finally glad to find at least one person who agrees with me.  The funny thing is, I don't know why exactly I can't stand him, but I do.

I had a friend who loved him. She said he had everything going for him that an old time actor like Gary Grant had, good looks, class, charm.

Well, I agreed with her about that, and I also think he's a decent, solid actor.  I don't mind watching him in movies.

But, seeing him as himself, in interviews, he annoys the heck out of me.  He's too glib, a little conceited, it just seems that way to me.  Can't stand him.

All this celebrity worship of his wife annoys me too. I don't find her appealing. 

Now, his first wife, Talia Balsam, I do like.  She's in a ton of stuff, and a really good actress.  She doesn't talk about him much, but I read in one article that she said she was married to him "before he was George Clooney."

Clooney is NO Cary Grant!
Honored Contributor

designer babies....everyone on Hollywood  has twins.  Invetro.  They can afford anything.

Respected Contributor

beautiful pictures @Tinkrbl44

Respected Contributor
If true, wish them the best. I can not imagine starting a family at 50+. Look at Simon Cowel, he did it and seems happy.
Honored Contributor

It was probably after a meal she'd eaten.  Just kidding.  Maybe she's one of those people who's always thin.  I do think in her world (mostly males, I believe) he's expected to be thin and some man's version of what women are supposed to be.  Nothing against her, just sick of hearing about the two of them.

I'm with some of you.  I can't stand George Clooney....I have always thought he was Gay.  If he was I'd like him a lot better...just saying.

It doesn't matter if she's 80.  It's not like she'd ever have to get up in the middle of the night with the kid or change diapers, etc, like would be difficult for an 80 year old.  Ha!

These days you can have a baby at any age and never run the risk of Downs, etc because there are so many tests to make sure the baby is well (if parents want to know).  Haven't you ever wondered if these celebrities worry about the health of the baby having them so much later in life?  Hummmm???

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

designer babies....everyone on Hollywood  has twins.  Invetro.  They can afford anything.

@SeaMaiden

So what?    One thing you can be sure of with in vitro pregnancies is that they WANT the children .... it wasn't an accident.  lol