Honored Contributor

ALASKA DAILY - BACK ON MARCH 2nd

[ Edited ]

Just saw an ad that it'll be back in March.    I guess Hillary Swank finally had her twins.  

Has anyone seen anything else about this show?   Will it get a second season? 

Honored Contributor

Re: ALASKA DAILY - BACK ON MARCH 2nd

I saw the promo that the show was returning.  I really enjoyed the show.   There are very few shows that I watch anymore  so this is good news.  The new series Will Trent is good as well.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Just saw an ad that it'll be back in March.    I guess Hillary Swank finally had her twins.  

Has anyone seen anything else about this show?   Will it get a second season? 

@Tinkrbl44  She is still pregnant these were filmed awhile ago.  Not sure if it has been renewed.  If so it will probably take awhile for a new season I don't think she is due for a few more months. 

Respected Contributor

I love this show. I really hope it gets a 2nd season. They have had such a long break, it may be hard to get any momentum going for season 2. She had waited for so long, to have children, she may change her focus to family and not career.

Good storylines, not the same old recycled ideas, too.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

I love this show. I really hope it gets a 2nd season. They have had such a long break, it may be hard to get any momentum going for season 2. She had waited for so long, to have children, she may change her focus to family and not career.

Good storylines, not the same old recycled ideas, too.

@10sluvr 

I am sure she can afford any help she needs with nannies, sitters, etc.  Actresses sometimes require - and get - a small nursery somewhere near filming so they can go visit the child at every break.  Keeps the mom focused if she knows the babies are nearby and can be checked on at any time.

Hillary Swank is a good actress and this is a good concept and series.  Another series this good might not come along.  I think she'll get the support she needs to be both a new mom and keep the series going.   Women do both all the time.

Respected Contributor

I'll be watching this show again also.  I skipped a couple episodes but picked it up again and liked it very much.  So let's hope for the best. Cat Very Happy

Thanks for the reminder!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

For anyone that is interested in this topic, i noticed Showtime has a 3pt. documentary on Missing women. I havent' watched yet, put plan to do so. Has anyone watched it?

It's called murder in big horn, about indiginous women.

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

I'll be watching this show again also.  I skipped a couple episodes but picked it up again and liked it very much.  So let's hope for the best. Cat Very Happy

Thanks for the reminder!

@kindred cats 

It's a very well done show.  Glad to see it finally coming back.

Honored Contributor

That was a long hiatus.  I'm glad it's returning. 

Esteemed Contributor

The hiatus was so long that I kind of forgot about it, but I really enjoyed this show so I'll be watching.  I agree that the storyline is not just the "same old, same old." Thanks for the heads up!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett