Respected Contributor

What are your opinions on the winning act ?

I was hoping for Victory _____ ? the young operatic singer or Josh Blue (comedian ) to win. I thought the little girl and Pentatonix (sp?) together was lovely. There was a lot of talent this year IMO. 

Also Josh's comment that after hanging out with the quick change artist  helped him --now he could put his shoes on in 10 minutes !--cracked me up.

Pesonally I mainly like the singers and comedians . I do not like dangerous, knife throwing , etc. acts. The one that won was interesting and I guess a Vegas act is doable for him. (cute kids). The one that was 2nd was certainly talented .

Respected Contributor

Who Won?

Didn't much care of any of them so I didn't watch.

Valued Contributor

The quick change artist should of won she was amazing.

Respected Contributor

I was rooting for Aidan Bryant; cannot believe a 16 yr old is that artistically brilliant!  I also am not much on magic, comedians, etc.  Can't wait for The Voice to start Sept 20th!  Love the singing competitions.  

Respected Contributor

@Just Bling 

magician Dustin Tavella

Respected Contributor

I don't think America got judging right this time.  I've been on team Josh Blue since the beginning.  May God bless his well being in all regards.

The quick change artist would have been my 2nd place. I suppose it's telling I don't remember her name. 

Victory has an amazing gift; however, a nine year old girl does not belong on stage in Las Vegas.  I believe her future is brighter than that, and AGT served as the vehicle to shine light onto her talent. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

I knew it would come down to the two that did and was glad with the winner.

Honored Contributor

Dustin Tavella, magician, won AGT last night.  I predict he'll have a fabulous show in Vegas.  I was hopeful for 4 of the 5 finalists and congratulate Dustin on his win.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Respected Contributor

I was glad Dustin won. Though I don't like all types of magic, his has heart. I do hope Josh (comic) and Brooke (singer) have more opportunities now because of their time on this show.

Honored Contributor

I was hoping Aiden Bryant would win but the magician, quick change act or the marshal arts group would have been great also.  I never think most of those child singing acts are right for Vegas and this should be just for real Vegas appropriate acts and just putting certain acts through because of the sob stories is not fair to all the real talents!!!   A few years ago when that silly ukuleles girl won was just ridiculous conssidering all the other real talent!!