Trusted Contributor

Re: AGT Season 14 Winner Is.... (Answer in Spoiler Box)

[ Edited ]

I too knew who was going to win as soon as he performed the first time.  I agree, too many kids, too many singers.  Very surprised that the Detroit choir came in 2nd place, considering all the diverse, very talented competitors who fell by the wayside.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't get it.  All those spectacular acts and...  Sure it was kind to declare him the winner but this isn't about PC and being kind.  He has a good voice and talent and is an inspiration but not VEGAS show great!! 

Respected Contributor

What is AGT?

Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

What is AGT?

@catter70 

AGT = America's Got Talent

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

I did not put the name in the title!

It says, "AGT Season 14 Winner Is ...... and in parenthesis I indicated that the answer is inside the spoiler box which it is.

Nowhere in the title did I say, or put the name.

@Anonymous032819 

What she's saying is that when you click on 'view all forum topics' the name does show underneath your thread title.

Not your fault at all, since you put the name in the spoiler box, it should NOT show underneath your thread title there.

Just another one of QVC's daily glitches on their site, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Congrats to Kodi. I knew he would go all the way right from his first song.  He's got talent that's for sure and people talk about sympathy votes.  I don't think people voted for him for this reason.  He's just talented.

I decided since I saw spoilers all over FB (my fault for not shutting them off), don't feel like watching it even for the guests.  I'm that way for most of the reality shows/competitions I watch. 

Respected Contributor

I do not agree that Kodi won because of sympathy votes.  I think he won because he has that something special about him that makes people like him.  I think his spirit shone through to the audience and that's what people voted for.

Certainly most did have sad background stories, yet it was Kodi who won over the audience, in the theater and at home. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing