Esteemed Contributor

Re: AGT Results 9/11 (Spoilers)

@SWEET wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

I wanted Chris and Marcin to be voted through- both awesome musicians! I hope AGT has provided them enough of a platform  for their future endeavors.

For awhile I thought Emanne would win, since Jackie E came in 2nd her season. But after last night, where she was in the Dunkin Save- I'll be surprised if Kodi doesn't win.

I jsut can't get into the big groups of people/kids on stage-  I doubt a choir - or the dance/acrobatic group - will win.

@Ibby114, I totally agree with you on Chris and Marcin and was also shocked they both were eliminated and the bottom 3 were shocking too.

I said the same thing about choirs and acrobatic groups winning.  I don't understand why everyone is so ga ga about that choir from Detroit.  I like the military one better. 

@SWEET  the choir director from Detroit- he's quite inspirational. I've never seen a choir bring hip hop into a performance, that was something new and different! And hip hop is far from my favorite genre too....

Chris has a facebook page, I'm 'following' him now He posted about his youtube channel, nothing about upcoming shows though. I hope he tours the US before he goes  home. Smiley Happy

@Ibby114I am also following Chris on FB and have been.  He's quite the artist. 

I'm not a fan of choirs but they are good.  I'm not a hip hop fan either.

@SWEET Marcin Patrzalek has a fb page too- I just found it and am following him now. Hopefully either/both  of these amazing performers have US events after the AGT dust settles a bit.

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

I wanted Chris and Marcin to be voted through- both awesome musicians! I hope AGT has provided them enough of a platform  for their future endeavors.

For awhile I thought Emanne would win, since Jackie E came in 2nd her season. But after last night, where she was in the Dunkin Save- I'll be surprised if Kodi doesn't win.

I jsut can't get into the big groups of people/kids on stage-  I doubt a choir - or the dance/acrobatic group - will win.

@Ibby114, I totally agree with you on Chris and Marcin and was also shocked they both were eliminated and the bottom 3 were shocking too.

I said the same thing about choirs and acrobatic groups winning.  I don't understand why everyone is so ga ga about that choir from Detroit.  I like the military one better. 

@SWEET  the choir director from Detroit- he's quite inspirational. I've never seen a choir bring hip hop into a performance, that was something new and different! And hip hop is far from my favorite genre too....

Chris has a facebook page, I'm 'following' him now He posted about his youtube channel, nothing about upcoming shows though. I hope he tours the US before he goes  home. Smiley Happy

@Ibby114I am also following Chris on FB and have been.  He's quite the artist. 

I'm not a fan of choirs but they are good.  I'm not a hip hop fan either.

@SWEET Marcin Patrzalek has a fb page too- I just found it and am following him now. Hopefully either/both  of these amazing performers have US events after the AGT dust settles a bit.

@Ibby114thanks.  I'll have to check his out too.  He's very talented.

Why was Queen Latifah dressed so darn casually?  Every other guest who comes on dresses "professionally."  She just looked plain sloppy and it made her look heavier than she really is unless she gained more weight. 

Honored Contributor

I have been voting each week, I voted for about 5 or 6 acts. Tonight I’ll just vote for who I want to win. I’m leaning towards Kodi, but not sure.

Respected Contributor

Too many kids.  Too many singers.  I can't understand what they are singing.  The choir from Detroit, the opera singer (not sure what language), Benicio, can't understand a word.  I don't think the comedian was funny.  I wouldn't be watching if it weren't for Kodi.  I'm waiting just for him.  I did think the first dance/performance group from India were very good.  So far they have been my fav, but Kodi will shine I'm very sure.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Though I do love listening to that 10 year old opera singer and Detroit choir, I still want the violin player to win.

I don't see why Kodi should win. To me he only has an ok voice.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Frequent Contributor

I agree !!

Respected Contributor

I think it's Kodi for the win, although my favorite is Ryan Niemiller.  Unfortunately his performance wasn't strong tonight.  Still think he has a great career ahead of him.

Denise
Valued Contributor

The 10 yearold opers singer should win.  GO GIRL.....

Honored Contributor

Cher looks ridiculously pretty!

And yes I'm envious! 👿

I think if I had her surgeon and the money I might consider it.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I know that it was predicted that Kodi would win based on ratings the last few weeks but now I'm wondering if they should do away with the "you can vote up to 10 times."Is the act  who really is the best winning?

I didn't get his appeal and was really surprised Tyler, the violinist didn't even make the top 5. I would have been happy if the Detroit youth choir won. Oh well.