Honored Contributor

Re: AGT -Jackie Evanco all grown up

THEN:

Image result for show me a picture of Jackie Evancho then and nowAND NOW

Image result for show me a picture of Jackie Evancho then and now

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 - doesn't it seem like she was on there just yesterday as a child?  What the heck! 

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal Yes, but I saw her a few years ago and she was probably 15 or so....She was beautiful and not 'full of herself' when interviewed.  It seemed her parents did a good job of raising her.  I don't know what she's like now.  Hopefully, the same!  She's probably way bigger in the UK where she lives or is near.  I always feel like when they are young and come over here many of them become 'full of themselves'.  Not their fault, I think the US has a way of doing that....just the way it is.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@hoosieroriginal Yes, but I saw her a few years ago and she was probably 15 or so....She was beautiful and not 'full of herself' when interviewed.  It seemed her parents did a good job of raising her.  I don't know what she's like now.  Hopefully, the same!  She's probably way bigger in the UK where she lives or is near.  I always feel like when they are young and come over here many of them become 'full of themselves'.  Not their fault, I think the US has a way of doing that....just the way it is.

@Annabellethecat66 - she 16 now - she must have been younger when you saw her. 

Honored Contributor

She was always lovely, and that voice - just WOW!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 . She is an American.

Trusted Contributor

A real talent - but when is 16 "all grown up"??   Still a kid to me

Honored Contributor

Here is the Today performance.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ Every time I saw her singing she was in England.  Thanks for letting me know.  Learn something new every day.

QVC Customer Care