Respected Contributor

AGT -Jackie Evanco all grown up

Boy, she was a cute little girl on America's Got Talent, but what a stunner she has turned into - it's been 6 years since she was on the show (which I couldn't even believe).  She's 16 now and is just beautiful.  She's on Today right now. 

Honored Contributor

Re: AGT -Jackie Evanco all grown up

I have 3 of her CD's but I missed her on that show. Rats. What a talent and I'm not surprised she's growing into a pretty young woman.

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I have 3 of her CD's but I missed her on that show. Rats. What a talent and I'm not surprised she's growing into a pretty young woman.

@qualitygal - she was performing with El Vivo - their voices blended beautifully on The Little Drummer Boy.  They should have her tour with them - great combination. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh my gol I have a raft of their CD's too. Still planning to play their Christmas CD soon. I wish I'd have seen that!!

Esteemed Contributor

I just saw her singing with the fantastic Italian tenor group Il Volo. All I can say is WOW!

Trusted Contributor

I also have her CDs and enjoy them immensely.    I missed Today this AM.   Wednesday AM is waste collection day so I start my day by cleaning the refrigerator.   I will look on line to see if I can find the show.  Thanks for the heads up.

Respected Contributor

@Gram W wrote:

I also have her CDs and enjoy them immensely.    I missed Today this AM.   Wednesday AM is waste collection day so I start my day by cleaning the refrigerator.   I will look on line to see if I can find the show.  Thanks for the heads up.

@Gram W - I believe she will also be on AGT Holiday Special - I believe it is Monday Dec 19. 

Respected Contributor

Wow where did the time go?

I love her voice.

Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal, thanks for this.  I am sitting by the fireplace today listening to Christmas music.  I have her cds as well so they are probably on my iphone.  Must load them up!  LM

Honored Contributor

I read she will be singing at the inauguration.