Respected Contributor

I'm done with AGT.  They keep getting it wrong and it frustrates me.  We played along with the question "Would I pay to see this act?"  Most got a big fat "NO." Cat Sad

Trusted Contributor

@Bibione wrote:

The comedian was very good,but I couldn't even watch the African winner.I wish the violinist went through.

Also the veterans deserved to win,their original song was so good and emotional.

I agree with you 100% @Bibione .  I was so mad that the horrible contortionist beat out Voices of Service, who sing so beautifully.  And for the Australian child who only told four jokes to beat out the talented violinist Brian King Joseph, was just ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

I am probably in the minority regarding last night's episode.  Each time I see an act using animals to do tricks makes me cringe.  None of us know what the animal has to endure to be trained to do them and if they fall or get hurt, it's even worse. 

Another reason why I wouldn't go to a circus.

DH and I enjoyed the acrobatic one and Brian (the violinist) along with Voices of Service which was robbed IMO of going through.

Most of the acts last night didn't do anything for either DH or I.  This whole season isn't all that interesting.

Respected Contributor

Re: AGT Champions 2020

[ Edited ]

That kid JJ is so adorable and I think they picked him because he was so cute and not because of his act.  I couldn't understand anything he said because of his accent.

The aerobatic act were amazing and not suprised they went through.  I didn't think the singing act (the military group) were as good as when they were on the last time.  I would have picked Brian myself.   The girl singer was just a normal act. 

That contorsonist was unbelievable but could hardly watch him.

These people need to step up their act as Howie said about the guy in the red sparkle suit. 

I've always loved dog acts and not surprised he didn't go through since it was just a dog act that any dog owner could teach a smart dog.  I'm a dog lover so don't bash me.  LOL

Respected Contributor

I love the show, but I am not a fan of Duo Transcend.  

Love the kid with the violin who is a cancer survivor.

But my favorite of all time is Puddles Pity Party!!!  So sad to see him leave...

Watch some of his videos on youtube, he has a great voice and the way he covers others songs so that they do not even sound the same is amazing!!

The Stormtroopers are a dime a dozen as is the dance group from India.  Agree with others here who said the slo-mo is not fair.

Love the show, love that Heidi is back!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

It just seems that they are always fawning over the kids and I am sick of the kid performers.

I think Hans was just as surprised as everybody else that he made it through.

I will DVR it and go from there.  Right now not overly impressed.  Other than the 85 y/o woman!  Holy toledo.  And I did like Duo Transcend last night.  They are an act that could carry a show.

The one I can't believe they're bringing back is Puddles.  I was just never a fan.  I'd rather sit through Hans any day of the week.

@Wsmom & that's exactly what happened this week --  they are always fawning over the kids! --  JJ over Brian? You've got to be kidding!  Woman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@denisemb wrote:

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I'm going to have to watch this On Demand.  Is this a completely new show?  Or clips from prior shows all presented together?  Did they bring back Heidi as a judge?

I would like for Tapeface to come back.  I also liked the Professional Regurgitator. 

Maybe I AM a little strange  Cat Wink

It's an entirely new show.  They've brought winners and contestants from the "Got Talent" shows from all over the world, not just America.  They do show some short clips of their original performances in some cases.  And Heidi is back.

@denisemb @jellyBEAN  I think  the Professional Regurgitator. was on the 1st season of AGT Champions, but didn't make it past the first round. Crazy talent, I agree! But his teeth are in bad shape  from his 'talent'. Woman Embarassed 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@denisemb wrote:

@heart of savino  You're not kidding - talk about extremes!

I was happy with those that went through.  I also loved the dog act and also Duo Destiny. 

Was wondering about V.Unbeatable though.  I'm sure the camerawork did some moves in slow-mo, which is impressive, but is it fair?

@denisemb  Acts like V.Unbeatable -  I always wonder how so many people can be in sync on the stage at the same time. Unless you see it in person you can't appreciate the full impact. So it wouldn't surprise me if they had cameras assisting them at times. 

Respected Contributor

Could someone PLEASE explain to me the appeal of Hans?

We're getting to the end!

Denise
Valued Contributor

OMG. THAT DOG ACT WAS UNBLEIVABLE..HOW DID THAT DO THAT.

I HOPE THEY WIN IT ALL. I cant even get my dog to sit....