Respected Contributor

Agreed with voters on several contestants that went through, but Hans???

Didn't care for the first time he performed and now actively dislike him.

Adore the acrobatic team Duo Transcend (very happy he received treatment for his vision issue).  I'm OK with singer Angelina Jordan, even though I didn't care for her rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody.  The magician had a good story, but can't hold a candle to Shin Lim.

Enjoyed Paddy & Nicko (85 y.o. dancer), the Dance Crew and Ken Yung.

What did everyone else think?

Denise
Valued Contributor

I almost fell out of my chair when HOWIE picked HANS.

cant beleive they even asked him to come back to perform again.

this  group was so so maybe next week will be better.

Respected Contributor

IMO, Heidi really missed it with the golden buzzer.  I feel it should've gone to Duo Transcend, but then, I'm just tired of singers.

I didn't care at all for the girl's rendition of Queen's song.

Hans?  He's no way deserving of being chosen.

I'm not sure whether I will continue watching; DH says he is going to, so I might.  Again, I'm just plain tired of all the singers.

Esteemed Contributor

It just seems that they are always fawning over the kids and I am sick of the kid performers.

I think Hans was just as surprised as everybody else that he made it through.

I will DVR it and go from there.  Right now not overly impressed.  Other than the 85 y/o woman!  Holy toledo.  And I did like Duo Transcend last night.  They are an act that could carry a show.

The one I can't believe they're bringing back is Puddles.  I was just never a fan.  I'd rather sit through Hans any day of the week.

Respected Contributor

I'm going to have to watch this On Demand.  Is this a completely new show?  Or clips from prior shows all presented together?  Did they bring back Heidi as a judge?

I would like for Tapeface to come back.  I also liked the Professional Regurgitator. 

Maybe I AM a little strange  Cat Wink

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I was overjoyed that Heidi is a judge!  She is awesome!  And the other new judge is great, too.  I thought the young lady who did Bohemian Rhapsody was wonderful and I loved that version of it!  I wished that the man who played in the subway originally and sang his original song had gone through.  I think he has an extraordinary voice and that song just really touched me.  The magician--- it was o.k. --- nothing great.  As for Hans, he gives me a laugh, very entertaining.  Duo Transcend --- they are obviously just so exciting and wonderfully talented.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I'm going to have to watch this On Demand.  Is this a completely new show?  Or clips from prior shows all presented together?  Did they bring back Heidi as a judge?

I would like for Tapeface to come back.  I also liked the Professional Regurgitator. 

Maybe I AM a little strange  Cat Wink

It's an entirely new show.  They've brought winners and contestants from the "Got Talent" shows from all over the world, not just America.  They do show some short clips of their original performances in some cases.  And Heidi is back.

Denise
Respected Contributor

Re: AGT Champions 2020

[ Edited ]

So glad Champions is back.  I like seeing acts from different countries and seeing ones from previous years.

I'm glad Hans won and thank you Howie.  As for that comedian, why did he come back?  He was bad the first time and no improvement this time.

As for Heidi's Golden Buzzer, I didn't think she was strong enough but don't know who I would have picked.  I've seen those kids before (the shadows) on a previous AGT and the dancers were just ok.

The acrobatic act really stepped it up this time even more and they have a chance of winning it. 

I really liked the "muscle" guy singer.  He shocked everyone with that voice. 

That magician was sure different and I loved how she told her life story through cards plus I don't think I've ever seen a female magician on AGT or in my life.

I wished they put Mike Yung through. I always loved his voice.  Sad about his life partner.  I'm not sure if that was his wife or not since a life partner can be anyone if that makes sense.

Onto the semis.

Respected Contributor

Re: AGT Champions 2020

[ Edited ]

Did anyone else want to slap Simon Cowell for stealing Howie's golden buzzer for those low talent Star Wars Storm Troopers?  I dunno, I've seen lots more talented acrobatic dancers on this show...

Happy with the rest of the choices, but would have swapped out the Storm Troopers for the 12 y.o. singer.

The guy with the crossbows scared me to death with the "problems".  Glad they "X'd" him.

Denise
Valued Contributor
Simon had no right to take away homies golden buzzer.everybody had a right to their opinion and everyone hated the storm trooper dance group who does Simon think he is GOD. they should fire his butt.theylucked out howies golden buzzer who he would of picked went thru.get rid of Simon already