Honored Contributor

I think Kodi is amazing and deserves to win.  There really aren't any other acts I would spend $ to see or that could do a hour long show to keep my attention.

I think the comedian is terrible!!!

Respected Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

We DVR the show.  However, after reading this thread, we decided to delete last night's show and will catch up tonight.

Out of all the seasons, the talent is not wowing us. 

And yes, I wouldn't be upset if Gabrielle doesn't come back. 

@HisElk1Exactly what I've been doing. 

There are only a few good acts for me.  I'm tired of Gabrielle already w/her loving everyone and everything.  Not fond of Julianne either.  I miss Heidi but don't miss Mel B.

Respected Contributor

Well I am disappointed in the results.  I don't want to be a spoiler, but aside from Kodi, the name of the show should be "America's Kids Got Talent".  If it weren't for Kodi, I wouldn't even bother watching anymore.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Super Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Well I am disappointed in the results.  I don't want to be a spoiler, but aside from Kodi, the name of the show should be "America's Kids Got Talent".  If it weren't for Kodi, I wouldn't even bother watching anymore.

I Liked Tyler too but not crazer about the rest

Respected Contributor

Sorry Robert Findlay went home. I really liked him and his music and I've see those bright light kids before but only with adults in a previous season.  Kodi is going to go all the way.  Why did they keep the youth choir?  Glad Ansley is gonzo.  Too many kids but I do like Tyler and Benitio even though he looks a little girly to me.  Sorry, don't mean to be disrespecful! 

Thank goodness Jackie Fabulous is gone.  She was not funny at all. 

This should tell you something, I keep falling asleep on Eric Chien's act every time so glad he's gone.  Love magic but his was too long and drawn out.

I liked the Messoudi Brothers.  Greg Morton was good the first few times but then it gets a little old.

Onto next week.

Honored Contributor

I knew Jackie Fabulous wasn’t moving on, I thought she was funny, however on Tuesday she had a bad night. She made a comment that she was saving her best material for the finale, she was assuming she was moving on, bad mistake, she should have given her best performance on Tuesday.

Respected Contributor

I'm so glad we record this show.  DH and I really enjoyed the Preacher/Darcy parts of the show.

The rest of it we found so boring.  I suspect Kodi will take the win; however disappointed that the Messoudi (sp?) brothers didn't go through.

All of the acts that went through last night were not wowing me at all.  This is one boring season.

Esteemed Contributor

@SWEET : The judge who drives me nuts is Julianne; she has a "little fame" as an actress, singer and dancer (definitely not at the top of her game--her comments are frequently nonsensical.z

Esteemed Contributor

Greg Morton (the voices guy) isn't a Las Vegas act imo- he could be the next Billy West though!

Kodi & the young violinist were the only ones I could see in the finale. The Messoudi brothers too- but I'm sure they'll get gigs from their AGT appearances. 

Ansley was annoying from the get go ALL SEASON long!  Her reappearance as a wild card was a mistake - there were so many others that were more talented.

I'm generally entertained with magicians for the minute or two they perform- but Eric was dreary! His presentation didn't hold  my interest in the least.  Hopefully he'll look back and figure out what's missing.

Light Balance Kids? I've seen variations of this act  so many times... ..next!  The choir is talented, but choir performances aren't my thing.

Jackie Fabulous was far from fab this week- and having Preacher  on the results show  emphasized that  big time.

I liked Robert Findlay too- he wouldn't have won but I would have enjoyed seeing additional performances.

Respected Contributor

I don't find Preacher Lawson funny either.  I can't hardly understand a word he says.  The segment between himself and Darci seemed to go on forever.  I couldn't take it.  I do like Darci a lot and think she is a very good ventriloquist.  I also like her cute puppets.

I was SO disappointed the Messoudi Brothers didn't go thru I turned off the TV.  I could watch them all day long and be entertained.

Other than seeing Kodi win it all, I have no interest in the rest.  There is no doubt in my mind he'll take it all and I will be so happy for him, his Mom, and his family. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing