Esteemed Contributor

Did anybody see tonight's episode?

While I liked the 10 year old girl opera singer, it reminded me of Jackie Evanchio, and I liked the guy with the boarder collie, what really blew me away was the shadow dancers from the Ukraine.

The story that they told with their dance and shadow stuff, was just so emotional!

When it was over, all I could say was "Wow!"

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Valued Contributor

The shadow dancers were unbelivable.reminded me of the sand artist from last year.the dog act was o.k. but nobody beats the dog hero from 2 years back.opera singer was amazing for a 10 yearold girl.she has a great future ahead of her.

still my favorite act so far is the karaoke singer from last week who sang  tequila.

Respected Contributor

Darn, I forgot this was on.  I will have to catch On Demand or I do believe they repeat the show sometime during the week.  I must have had a Senior moment.  Cat Surprised

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

Here's the performance from the Ukraine shadow dancers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdDRrHUwM0Q

Trusted Contributor

I find great talent appears on that show....

However, when the judges give the go-ahead to terrible talent like the guy who gave himself a golden buzzer.... I shake my head!

I also have a difficult time with Terry Crew... I think he is a drama queen!

Esteemed Contributor

@game-on wrote:

I find great talent appears on that show....

However, when the judges give the go-ahead to terrible talent like the guy who gave himself a golden buzzer.... I shake my head!

I also have a difficult time with Terry Crew... I think he is a drama queen!

After all of the auditions, the judges will cull the herd, and whittle them down to 16.

The Aussie guy who gave himself the golden buzzer last night, won't make it beyond this phase.

He'll be culled from the herd.

Respected Contributor

Terry Cruz was on The View as a guest today.  He is always doing his pectoral muscle popping.  All the time.  I've had enough of that.  He's too over the top dramatic for me as well.

I watched the link to the shadow dancers.  It was very touching, but I recall something very similar in a season or two ago.  The troupe did well on the first audition, but after that they lost momentum in their story telling.  We'll see how this group does.

Somebody gave himself a golden buzzer at the end?  Now my curiosity is peaked. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

The shadow dancers were unbelivable.reminded me of the sand artist from last year.the dog act was o.k. but nobody beats the dog hero from 2 years back.opera singer was amazing for a 10 yearold girl.she has a great future ahead of her.

still my favorite act so far is the karaoke singer from last week who sang  tequila.

@heart of savino wrote:

@heart of savino, ohmygosh, he was hilarious.  So deadpan.

Esteemed Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Terry Cruz was on The View as a guest today.  He is always doing his pectoral muscle popping.  All the time.  I've had enough of that.  He's too over the top dramatic for me as well.

I watched the link to the shadow dancers.  It was very touching, but I recall something very similar in a season or two ago.  The troupe did well on the first audition, but after that they lost momentum in their story telling.  We'll see how this group does.

Somebody gave himself a golden buzzer at the end?  Now my curiosity is peaked. 

@jellyBEAN 

Yup. 

Here's a short video of the "performance".

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1631558073642982

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, the Shadow Dancers were great, they depicted the story so beautifully it brought tears to my eyes.  I do remember a similar act several years ago that didn't make it, we will have to wait and see how far this group will go.  As for the ten year old opera singer, well, I think we all remember Jackie Evanchio who looked stunned when she didn't win several years ago.  I was thrilled the male singer won, I loved his act and voted for him.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam