Contributor

Re: AGENT TONY DINOZZO RETURNING TO NCIS?

I still find the show enjoyable but agree it isn't what it used to be.

If Michael Weatherly does return for an episode of two, I hope it is a worthy storyline and not  just to have him return.  A lot of us "Tiva" fans would love to see Tony, Ziva and Tali back, and get the opportunity to see them as a family.  

Trusted Contributor

We have been watching the show since the beginning. We were so sad to see Jethro leave and hope he will at least pop in for visits now and then. We do like his replacement, but you can't really replace Jethro. We would be very happy to see Tony and Ziva come back. My friend thinks that when he left Bull and took his glasses off, that was a sign he was coming back. Hope so.

Trusted Contributor

I saw some older episodes on Sunday afternoon and really enjoyed his character.  These were episodes with no love interest, which is what I prefer.  Just solve the crime . . . I don't care anything about your spouse, girlfriend, etc.  I liked Ziva too, but hate when they get into those story lines that last over several episodes.  

Honored Contributor

@Tadaki wrote:

I saw some older episodes on Sunday afternoon and really enjoyed his character.  These were episodes with no love interest, which is what I prefer.  Just solve the crime . . . I don't care anything about your spouse, girlfriend, etc.  I liked Ziva too, but hate when they get into those story lines that last over several episodes.  

Anyone know how the show's ratings fared after Harmon left the show? 

Honored Contributor

Micheal Weatherly recently teased a hint on his Twitter account about a return to NCIS with "Ziva."  He looked fit, and his hair was cut short like it was in his NCIS days.  He was on vacation with his family in Italy when he posted the video tweet.

OK, don't throw rocks at me, but I've never like Ziva.  I thought she was largely insufferable; I watched NCIS because I still loved all the other characters and stories....until the writing became a joke.  I stopped watching several seasons ago,

If NCIS brings back Tony Dinozzo in some way -- yes, I'd watch to see the storyline. 

Regular Contributor

His alleged behavior on the set of Bull and the way Eliza Dushku desribed he treated her... If he is going to just get away with that, I hope Bull was his last series and he does not return.  Her statement is all there for the googling, if interested.

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Micheal Weatherly recently teased a hint on his Twitter account about a return to NCIS with "Ziva."  He looked fit, and his hair was cut short like it was in his NCIS days.  He was on vacation with his family in Italy when he posted the video tweet.

OK, don't throw rocks at me, but I've never like Ziva.  I thought she was largely insufferable; I watched NCIS because I still loved all the other characters and stories....until the writing became a joke.  I stopped watching several seasons ago,

If NCIS brings back Tony Dinozzo in some way -- yes, I'd watch to see the storyline. 

Oh I totally agree with this. I prefered Kate and the brother/sister type relationship she had with the guys.

I don't think every show has to have a romance and I never really like Ziva or felt she had any chemistry with anyone.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper 

After the actress who played Ziva left, I never saw her in anything else ....  It's my understanding that this show is really a grind to film.  

I would also watch it again (or record it) just to see the storyline.   

JMO, but I just don't think it's NCIS anymore without Gibbs. 

Honored Contributor

I always like Ziva and stopped watching when she left, except to see her when she came back for those few episodes.

Tony acted like a juvenile for where he worked.

Abby was too much-"Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs".  Ugh.

The show, however, was well done in terms of storylines but bringing back Ziva and Tony -too little, too late.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

I always like Ziva and stopped watching when she left, except to see her when she came back for those few episodes.

Tony acted like a juvenile for where he worked.

Abby was too much-"Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs".  Ugh.

The show, however, was well done in terms of storylines but bringing back Ziva and Tony -too little, too late.

@Cakers3 

Well, if they brought back both Tony and Ziva, I would assume it would have to have something to do with their daughter ..... is she grown up yet?  Was she kidnapped?  Has she become a little terrorist herself?   

Just wondering .... does anyone know if Robert Wagner still makes an occasional appearance, or is he gone, too?