Trusted Contributor

Re: ACTOR ROBERT HOGAN DIES AT 87 YRS

@Pearlee wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I always like it when the poster of a thread shows a picture of the person they are talking about... so here is  one.

robert-hogan-dead-the-cord-and-also-peyton-place-star-dies-aged-87-from-problems-7997681.jpg

Stop picking a fight. No one cares. It was nice of her to provide pictures.Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I always like it when the poster of a thread shows a picture of the person they are talking about... so here is  one.

robert-hogan-dead-the-cord-and-also-peyton-place-star-dies-aged-87-from-problems-7997681.jpg

Stop picking a fight. No one cares. It was nice of her to provide pictures.Smiley Happy

I agree stop trying to pick a fight. It was nice of her to provide the pictures.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Diamonds22 wrote:

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I agree stop trying to pick a fight. It was nice of her to provide the pictures.

@Pearlee 

I agree with them.  Stop trying to pick a fight.