Respected Contributor

Re: ABC's 20/20 TONIGHT: JonBenet NEW interview with grand juror

Well, after 20 years, this case is still keeping us intrigued 

Honored Contributor

Yes....we all know a woman who had no previous "issues" killed her daugher over bed wetting.

with a garotte of course.....in the middle of the night...after they had been to a Christmas party...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Remember everyone, the grand jury was convened long before JB's PJ's  and underpants were submitted to the touch DNA.

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Yes....we all know a woman who had no previous "issues" killed her daugher over bed wetting.

with a garotte of course.....in the middle of the night...after they had been to a Christmas party...

A lot of people think it was the brother who had killed her and the parents covered it up to protect him.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori We are friends outside of here and you know how much I respect you.  I'm curious what you think about this?  Do you have an idea about what happened?  I know you know a lot about all of this...what say you?

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

A lot of people think it was the brother who had killed her and the parents covered it up to protect him.

Absurd.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori  Oh I just stopped by and so glad I saw this before it starts!   Thanks! 

Esteemed Contributor

Can't wait to watch it.

I keep thinking Burke did it but how could a 9 y/o have that kind of strength?  He was such a puny kid too.  Too much was done to her, for one 9 y/o.

They all say that Patsy never wore the same thing twice.  Always dressed to the nines.  Why was she still wearing the same clothes?  I say she never got undressed because she was busy doing "something".  

If that crime had been committed today, it would have been solved before the sun went down.  JMO but Ii think there was a big cover-up, what with all their money, etc...

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Can't wait to watch it.

I keep thinking Burke did it but how could a 9 y/o have that kind of strength?  He was such a puny kid too.  Too much was done to her, for one 9 y/o.

They all say that Patsy never wore the same thing twice.  Always dressed to the nines.  Why was she still wearing the same clothes?  I say she never got undressed because she was busy doing "something".  

If that crime had been committed today, it would have been solved before the sun went down.  JMO but Ii think there was a big cover-up, what with all their money, etc...

@sophiamarie  He probably just hit her over the head with the flashlight found in the kitchen.  The rest of "what was done to her" was coverup to make it look like a kidnapping , except maybe the "stun gun" marks where Burke poked her with his railroad tracks from his toy train (an exact match to the "stun gun" marks) to see if she was alive after she was hit over the head.

@LoriLori Thanks for alering me to this show, even though I learned nothing new.  I was so disappointed that the grand jury guy promo turned out to be nothing more than a teaser, since he refused to answer whom he thought was the murderer even though, after seeing the evidence, he thinks he knows who killed JB. Ugh that was frustrating.