Respected Contributor

Re: A question for those who were watching HGTV many years ago.

@J Town Girlwrote:

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to answer my question.    I finally found the answer by searching.   I was able to find a list of all past HGTV shows and through that, I found the show  I was thinking about.

It was called "Sleep On It".   It premiered on January 1st, 2008.    As I said in my original post I don't believe the show lasted very long.

The description of the show stated that a couple had the choice of two houses that they wanted to buy and they slept in each one for a night before they made their decision on which one to purchase.   

I'm sure like almost all of the house buying shows it was so scripted but I did enjoy it.  

So besides me does anyone else remember this show?

I remember the show.  I liked it.  I remember relating to one episode in particular where a couple absolutely loved the home, but ended up not buying it because there was a humming sound at night, which kept them from sleeping.  I think they gave it several nights, and also looked into what was causing the humming, but it couldn't be "fixed."  It would have been a deal breaker for me, too.  I felt bad for the couple because they really loved the house.   

♥ Life is beauty full ♥