Respected Contributor

Re: A movie you have never seen that most people have seen

Titanic.  

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr I have all 3 GF movies on DVR. IMO they most definitely do NOT romanticize the mafia! Not at all. Since you've never seen them I do wonder what makes you think that. Just curious Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

TV:

Walking Dead is one I think of.

Movies:

Twightlight (I think that's the name...those stupid vampire movies).

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

I've never seen any:

"Titanic" movies that didn't involve Clifton Webb and Barbara Stanwyck,

Special to @Mz iMac ,  @SilleeMee ,  @lil spot , @Nana59 -

Spoiler
I'm sorry you haven't been well, @Mz iMac.  Was concerned you'd deserted us for other boards!   Hoping you feel much better soon--  we need your presence here!

@Oznell 

You left out Robert Wagner. Smiley Surprised

Thank you.  Hopfully, I will be back to posting on the regular by the beginning of the New Year.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have many. Probably the biggest is Casablanca.

Honored Contributor

@Terrywu wrote:

Probably hard to believe, but never saw Star Wars.  Never really cared to.

@Terrywu 

Well, I'm not much behind you.  I saw Star Wars, and never saw any of the others in the series.  People said they were "okay" and that's not good enough for me.  Who wants to spend two-plus hours watching "only okay"?   I don't.

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

I have never seen "Animal House", "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation", "Elf", or "Saving Private Ryan". I also have never seen, nor have I wanted to see, any of the slasher movies like the "Halloween" movies, "Nightmare on Elm Street", "Texas Chainsaw" or anything like them. They aren't scary; they are just plain sick.

@Buffalogal47 

I've never seen any of those movies, either.  I thought Elf was a kid's movie.  .  

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

There are many movies that I haven't seen. I'm just not a movie kind of person.

@SilleeMee I couldn't even begin to list them--far far too many!  I wouldn't even know the names.  We stopped long before the virus complications. 

Honored Contributor

There are a few, but two come to mind. One I really want to see is Love Actually. I'm a movie buff and I don't know how I missed this!

Another is Psycho. We had a "Psycho watching party" in one girl's room during college. There was food and it would be fun. I think it was a Sunday afternoon. I lasted about 15 minutes. No horror for me - of any kind! 

OT:  @Mz iMac - I'm sorry you're going through this, and I know the pain of sciatica. I was diagnosed in June 2020. The pain started in April, a few weeks after we all went into quarantine, just when I was going to get so much done at home- since I could actually stay there! DH was the one who told me I had it. Sometimes people and animals have similar bone structures!  At the time our family practice was closed. But they arranged for me to have PT, where I spent the summer and early fall. Didn't help much. Then I started injections in late December 2020. I had 5 from then through this past summer. They didn't help much either.  Finally in October I had a procedure where the doctor took two ligaments out. So far that has helped. I'm taking it day by day. A lot of my everyday friends have had it - one while pregnant- but it went away in a few months. As an athlete (swimmer) I thought all of those hours of practice back then would help me later in life. Didn't make a difference!

I hope you feel better!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac   I happy to see you back too.  Hope all is well now.