Honored Contributor

A little Hollywood Gossip!!!!

Khloe Kardashian and Tristan are expecting Baby #2 via surrogate....They are no longer together except to co-parent...

Tarek El Moussa and wife are expecting their 1st baby together as well.

Chris Rock and Actress Lake Bell are dating and have been photographed together while vacationing in Croatia!

This was all on Yahoo......Sometimes I like to read a little celebrity gossip!!! Its a nice break from all of the sad news..

Honored Contributor

Re: A little Hollywood Gossip!!!!

@CANDLEQUEEN 

The sad part of Khloe and Tristan's 'newest' controversy is that Tristan knew he had a paternity suit pending with the other Mom, before he submitted his DNA to the surrogate for him & Khloe's second child.

Court documents prove it and Khloe's being ridiculed on social media as a result....once a dog, always a dog.

BTW, his baby boy with the 'one night stand' is 7 months old now and he's never even seen him and he told that Mom that he has no interest in the child and would NOT support the child.

She needs to take his butt to court and force child support, there are laws about that.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I wasn't surprised about Khloe, it makes sense on multiple levels.  They are not together but they share a child and co parent well together.  Khloe wants a sibling for True and chooses not to carry it herself.  A surrogate is the perfect solution all around.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Its sad that once her kids grow up they will see just what her words are worth, 

She lies so much.   She deserves the treatment she gets from this man.

She is a weak soul as well. Not a great mother figure .

But grandma Kris thinks its great, my heavens, what did she raise!

Honored Contributor

I don't see anything sad about Chloe's choices.  Hello it is 2022 and Khloe is a millionaire many times over, she doesn't child support from any man.  He knew what she was getting when she first hooked up with him because he had a long time pregnant girlfriend when she met him.  That is who he is.  Khloe got the child she wanted and now, they can use  reproductive medicine to give True a sibling, from both parents.  There is nothing sad in that.  

Honored Contributor

@pieman 

Kris just raised mostly-naked money making machines, that's all, IMO.

Rob may be the sanest one, of the group, he's just not into all that.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.