Respected Contributor

A fall from Grace SPOILERS ENDING watch movie then come here

This is SPOILERS of the ending of the movie. PLEASE come in after watching this movie. Don't want to ruin a good mystery movie for you. SPOILERS SPOILERS Beware. Good movie but stop now until you watched it.      Well, what did we think? I thought about the friend but really at the dead end was shocked even more. Just thought Grace & friend not knowing all the other ones. Tyler out did himself on this one for sure. He built that beautiful studio cost him tons of money but think we will a lot of movies from him. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A fall from Grace SPOILERS ENDING watch movie then come here

I loved it and recommended to friends and family. I was so disappointed the friend got away and was on her way to start again. 

On a side, loved seeing Phylicia Rashad playing the villain. She did a great job. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: A fall from Grace SPOILERS ENDING watch movie then come here

Near the end thought the friend wasn't a friend but what got me was the basement with all of them down there and collecting the soc. sec checks. I almost burnt my dinner decided half way in to cook dinner wow the cast was so good & the plot. I think since a new marriage that whatever you have before marriage is yours after marriage split 50/50 in divorce without children. Yes thought all the baseball hitting he would be dead but the friend grab him up still alive, guess he didn't go to hospital for treatment they would ask questions, suprise he lived threw that.