Honored Contributor

A Walk Among the Tombstones - Netflix

Interesting murder mystery movie.   Gory subject but very little blood shown.   I decided to watch it for the actors, Liam Neeson, Dan Stevens & David Harbour.  Based on a novel.  It's suspenseful, I liked better than I expected.   

stevens.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: A Walk Among the Tombstones - Netflix

i put it on my watchlist! I'm happy to know it's not gory, i just wasn't sure.

Trusted Contributor

@software wrote:

Interesting murder mystery movie.   Gory subject but very little blood shown.   I decided to watch it for the actors, Liam Neeson, Dan Stevens & David Harbour.  Based on a novel.  It's suspenseful, I liked better than I expected.   

stevens.jpg

.  @software  I watched this last night based on your    recommendation.  A few minutes in, I realized I had already seen it.  I watched it anyway because, except for a couple of the scenes, I could not remember most of it. 

I kept thinking that the actor who played the character shown above was so familiar (the eyes), but I just could not place him.  I finally realized he is the one who played William in Downton Abbey.  I absolutely loved that series.  I  binge watched it within the last year.

Anyway, I did enjoy this movie...have always had a thing for Liam N.

Honored Contributor

@LuvSoCal wrote:

@software wrote:

stevens.jpg

.  @software  I watched this last night based on your    recommendation.  A few minutes in, I realized I had already seen it.  I watched it anyway because, except for a couple of the scenes, I could not remember most of it. 

I kept thinking that the actor who played the character shown above was so familiar (the eyes), but I just could not place him.  I finally realized he is the one who played William in Downton Abbey.  I absolutely loved that series.  I  binge watched it within the last year.

Dan Stevens played Matthew Crawley.

I can't forget those eyes!

Trusted Contributor

@software wrote:

@LuvSoCal wrote:

@software wrote:

stevens.jpg

Dan Stevens played Matthew Crawley.

I can't forget those eyes!

Yes, Matthew! I hated that his character was killed off.  Not sure how I came up with the name William.