Honored Contributor

A Very British Scandal on Prime Video

"From the creators of A Very English Scandal the story that shook an empire A Very British Scandal focuses on the divorce of the Duke and Duchess of Argyll one of the most notorious, extraordinary, and brutal legal cases of the century". It stars Claire Foy and Paul Bettany and premieres April 15. 

Honored Contributor

Re: A Very British Scandal on Prime Video

I just finished watching this series. It is only three episodes, it started to get good the second half of the second episode. This is based on a true story, however I wasn't familiar with the case. I didn't care for the verdict in the divorce trial, both parties were guilty, but only one paid the price I feel unfairly. 

Trusted Contributor

I read a book about Margaret Wigham Sweeny Campbell a few years ago. Quite a character!
Saw this series and loved it. Clair Foy was awesome as the Duchess.
@Jordan2 completely agree with the aftermath. The Duchess was ahead of her time and paid for it. I don't think it would be the same today. At least I hope not.
All in all, Margaret lived a fascinating and very interesting life.
Trusted Contributor

I watched the series and I am glad it was only 3 episodes.  The acting was excellent but these people were rich spoiled hateful people.