Respected Contributor

A Spy Among Friends/Damien Lewis

[ Edited ]

I just saw on FB that this series is available on Amazon Prime beginning Feb 17.  I am in Canada so I don't know if that applies to the US also.  If it does, be sure to watch.  It is excellent based on the story of Kim Philby, the Russian spy.  LM

Respected Contributor

Re: A Spy Among Friends/Damien Lewis

@Lilysmom1 wrote:

I just saw on FB that this series is available on Amazon Prime beginning Feb 17.  I am in Canada so I don't know if that applies to the US also.  If it does, be sure to watch.  It is excellent based on the story of Kim Philby, the Russian spy.  LM

@Lilysmom1 Thank you for the heads up. I am always looking for something to watch and am a fan of Damien Lewis. 

Valued Contributor

Well, I can advise you because this has been on my list of shows that interest me but are not yet available. A Spy Among Us---true story of 2 British Spies and lifelong friends. 1 becomes most notorious British defector, soviet double agent in history. It is available on MGM+ (previously called Epix before name change) on March 12.

If you don't have MGM+, do look into it. I understand about paying way too much for all of these networks BUT it is not expensive and other than Amazon Prime and Netflix, I watch it the most. Lots of great shows there.

Here is what I am also waiting for----The Night Agent on Netflix-March 23.

Rabbit Hole with Kiefer Sutherland on Paramount + March 26. and lots of other shows!

Read about those two shows.

Valued Contributor

Hoping OP will see this because I posted information about when and where to see this upcoming show.

Valued Contributor

OK------last time I'm trying. Guess OP has never come back??? When I start a new post I always come back to read postings.

AND I wanted posters to see the other shows I mentioned that they might like. I like Damien Lewis----great actor. A Spy Among Friends sounds like my kind of show.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QPrincess , thanks for posting.  When you are looking for a response from someone, it's a good idea to call out to them by name as I have done here with you.  That way, they are sent a notification of your post.  Otherwise it is hit or miss.

I appreciate your comments about the other shows.  I think I saw The Night Agent awhile ago but will check it to make sure.  So easy to forget titles with all the show available to stream.  I am also a Keizer Sutherland fan so will look for that one also,  LM