Trusted Contributor
This is a fantastic new mini-series currently available on Hulu (and the National Geographic Channel). It is a docu-drama about Miep Gies, one of the helpers who aided Anne Frank and her family and their friends when they were in hiding. Very powerful and so well-done.
Esteemed Contributor

We just finished watching the series. It was interesting and well done. I highly recommend it. 

Valued Contributor

@Tommie1965 wrote:
This is a fantastic new mini-series currently available on Hulu (and the National Geographic Channel). It is a docu-drama about Miep Gies, one of the helpers who aided Anne Frank and her family and their friends when they were in hiding. Very powerful and so well-done.

I agree with you @Tommie1965  I started watching this Friday night, the reason why I knew what it would be about because when my daughter was in school she picked Miep to do her report on. Even received a letter from Miep's  Foundation thanking her for her interest in Miep,which she has kept always.

It is very touching  and well done especially because we all know who the Frank's family was but not so much  who helped them and others in hiding from the Natzi's.

Trusted Contributor
I visited the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam about five years ago. To be in very those rooms they hid in and were arrested in was an experience I will never forget.
Regular Contributor

I, too, watched "A Small Light" and thought it was very well done!  Miep Gies was incredibly  courageous and God blessed her with a long life  - - -  She lived until one month before her 101st birthday!