Trusted Contributor

Re: A Recent Episode of the Kardashians

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Did anyone notice how the camera never does a full-on shot of either Kim or Khloe from behind?  Neither of them are going to convince me their butts are real.  They are ridiculous in size.  Khloe lost a lot of weight and got into amazing shape but somehow her butt increased enormously.   

I bet it is in their contracts that their backsides are not shown.  And no, they aren't real.  I think it is funny how they are huge from behind, but their thighs don't match up. 

I don't know if you watch Shahs of Sunset, but they, too, have false booties. 

None of them even look real.  You can see the outline of the implants.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

If people would stop watching, E would drop them.

-------------------------

Years ago, I would watch the show when nothing else interesting was on the TV!   But, I recently saw one show and was so disgusted!   They appear to be so shameless

and unscrupulous.  I am constantly amazed that their shows are so popular!!  

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

Not too much on them is real. Pull up old pics of them to see how much work they’ve had done.

@deeva EXACTLY.......I couldn't believe how different they all looked, they have had so much work done. I think the two that have done the LEAST amount of work is Courtney and Kendall..... Kim and Khloe and Kylie have had a lot of work done, and Kris too......Kylie is way too young for all of that plastic surgery.......I have never believed their back sides are that huge, they definitely had implants, Kim and Khloe for sure..... They are pretty girls, no need for all of that in my opinion......

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I have not been watching too much Kardasian shows lately.  Today I watched a recent Episode about  Kim's insecurities with her appearance.  All of the women are so consumed with their hair...makeup...bodies...to the point where that is all they are about. There is very little else going on with any of them( other than multiplying).  The two young est daughters of Jenner's DNA are going down the same road. 

I wonder how how many more seasons this show has? It seems to me now that they all have multi millions of dollars each to be very rich for the rest of their lives....and that they would soon want to just live their lives with all their many offspring without cameras?

They have as many more seasons as people continue to talk about them, pay attention to them, watch their shows, and make them money by talking about them, discussing them watching them and paying attention to them.  These posts will keep them going a while longer, so we can all feel good about that. . . Woman Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden,  They just renewed a contract through 2020.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I am advertising my backside for sale.  If they would like mine, I will give it to them for free.

Respected Contributor

Yes the new contract for $150 million plus Mom Kris gets 10% off the top. I thought the ratings were low on the show but now since Khole,Kyle & Kim all having babies may boost the ratings. Heard Khole is having a boy and we know Kyle is having a girl, 

Esteemed Contributor

can someone explain to me the attraction people have to watching these self-centered, narssistic people?  I have yet to understand it.