Esteemed Contributor

Re: A Question About Jennifer and Ben (I know. Again? But I am getting a weird vibe)

[ Edited ]

JLo ex boy-toy Casper,  caught emerging from an 8th Avenue adult video store, after which she firmly sent him to the pavement.   Ben probably knows,  experienced that he is, that bad behavior will not be tolerated in the House of LaLopez.

1343148314_casper-zoom.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: A Question About Jennifer and Ben (I know. Again? But I am getting a weird vibe)

Affleck is a flake. In one interview he said that his divorce from Garner was his biggest regret. In another interview he stated that he felt trapped in his marriage that is why he drank. I don't know how his marriage to JLo will be any better than his previous marriage. JLo is going to keep him on a short leash and away from the nannies.
Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Jennifer Flavin is soon to be available.

Second time in five minutes you had me laughing out loud @Johnnyeager 

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Jennifer Flavin is soon to be available.

LOL thanks for the laugh!

Trusted Contributor

I think they are madly in love with each other and they have the ability to put themselves in romantic locales, wear romantic clothing (I want to buy the latest crochet number she was seen in at Lake Como), do romantic things and generally ride the wave of romantic love and live their best lives in the moment.

Good for them. You don't get a do-over. Might as well do what you want with what you have while you have it. They aren't hurting anyone. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager 

Laughing at your post.  Too funny!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

There definitely are do-overs and retakes in LA Hollywood Landia.

La Liz and Burton,  as one example.

Respected Contributor

La Liz and Burton, as one example. Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner are another example.
Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

There definitely are do-overs and retakes in LA Hollywood Landia.

La Liz and Burton,  as one example.

@Johnnyeager 

Hey, the divorce rate is 50% regardless of your industry or location.   

And not everyone who stays married is actually happy ... they just don't have the courage to end it.

How many people would interview and take a job where 50% of the people in that position quit?  Not many, I'd bet, but people still get married all the time, probably thinking that their marriage will be different.  

Respected Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Jen Garner was more down to earth obviously.  But - and I almost hate to say this - every time you would see Ben and Jen G out together other than awards shows or premiers - she looked like a mess honestly.  Still pretty of course but she was never glam looking whatsoever.  Or when she was out alone or with her kids - shopping or whateever - no makeup, super-casual clothing, etc.  Maybe he wanted more of a movie star type.  

I get exactly what you mean.  Well I am sure that Jen G is very sweet and she definitely put up with more than her share of heartache with Ben.  She deserved a much better guy than he was.  But I never thought she was that beautiful of a woman.  I always felt that if she hadn't been a celebrity most people would have passed her on the street and not given her a second glance.  I'm certainly not saying that she was unattractive but more like an average looking woman.  I have no idea why they divorced other than it was the best thing that happened to her.  I can't imagine what living with Ben A. would be like.  She was a saint for putting up with him for as long as she did.